I Have No Idea What to Call This

A/N: your girl is back with another super long, super cringey solangelo fic acting like anyone asked. this is kind of a part 2 to doctor's orders but I guess you can read it separately if that's ur thing? anyways enjoy

Nico, Jason, and Piper were excused from camp activities for a whole week, so Nico had absolutely nothing to do as he sat cross-legged in the Hades cabin, throwing a ball against the ground and catching it over and over again. 

He found himself wanting the company of someone else, which he rarely did. Maybe Piper, or Jason, or Percy, or Annabeth, or maybe even... 

Nico paused. 

Maybe even Will. 

Nico shook that thought from his head. After about another five minutes of this, Nico groaned and threw the ball across the room in frustration. 

Nico decided to do something about his boredness (A/N: we be making a new dictionary atp)

He got up and exited the Hades cabin, glancing around at everyone fighting or shooting arrows or eating food. 

Everyone always seemed like they had something to do. Suddenly, Nico saw a familiar face walking toward him. William Solace had a huge grin on his face, like usual. 

Nico was surprised to see him. He barely gets any time away from being a medic.

"Hey, death boy." Will greeted Nico. "What are you doing?"

Nico shrugged. "Nothing, really. Chiron excused me from camp activities for an entire week. Can you believe that?" Nico grumbled. 

Will chuckled.

"Actually, I was the one who sent that request to Chiron." Will told him. 

Nico rolled his eyes. 

Of course it was Will Solace who ruined his fun.

"It's not that bad, Will." Nico replied, but Will raised his eyebrows as if he wasn't convinced. 

Nico sighed. "But Will, I don't have anything to do," Nico said, in a high, whiny voice that slipped out of his mouth before he could monitor it. 

Will laughed loudly at Nico's childish pouting.

"Sorry, Nico." Will said, grinning. Then Nico got an idea. 

It was a stupid idea, but he didn't have much time to think about it. 

Nico rested his hand on Will's arm gently and put on his best not-annoyed-at-all face.

"Will, come on. You said so yourself that I look okay." Nico insisted softly. "Please?" Nico added.

He felt stupid, like a little girl begging her parents to stay up fifteen minutes later. 

Nico expected Will to laugh and shake his head, or maybe even walk away, but then Will did something Nico was not expecting. 

Will's face went bright red as he stared at Nico's hand on his arm. 

Will looked even more flustered than Nico had been at the infirmary. Apparently, Nico thought slyly, smirking; 

He likes when I beg. 

Nico decided he would keep that in mind for later. 

(A/N: i apologize that was so cringey i hated typing that)

"N-no, Nico." Will said, blushing more than Nico had ever seen him. Nico couldn't help but feel proud of himself, a sense of power falling over him. 

Right now, he had Will Solace by the motherfucking throat.