new room

new room
estelle : age 4

taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

i place este's breakfast onto the table, adding a juice box and fruit snacks to the side. travis walks in, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
"morning, tay," he says, walking away and grabbing something out of the cupboard.
"morning trav," he grabbed a packet of cheese puffs out of the cupboard, the ones that are so artificial that they look red. i roll my eyes and snatch them out of his hand. "those have so many artificial things in them, look at the ingredients, yellow 6, red 40, like what do those even mean,"
i throw them in the trash and grab our plates, i made avocado toast for me and cereal for travis.
"you can't be eating unhealthy stuff, if estelle sees you, she won't eat her food, and she'll want your food," he rolls his eyes. "fine, and speaking of este, ill go wake her, i need to get started on her bedroom, takes ages to paint!"

travis's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"morning baby, time to wake up, dadda has to paint ur room," i pick her and spin her around, taking her into the kitchen and placing her next to tay. "painting my room? pink pink pink!" she waves he arms around, pointing at the tubs of paint on the floor. "yes we are painting your walls pink, don't worry este," i grab the paint barrels and the wallpaper and begin to coat one wall with  wallpaper paste.

the room was finally complete, i just need to build this desk, which could take a while. the instructions didn't make any sense, i think tay bought this off amazon, the language was chinese. eventually, i built the desk.
"estelle, come see your new room!" i shout down the hallway. i hear faint little footsteps of este walking up the stairs and running into the room.
when she arrives, she immediately jumps on her new bed. throwing the pillows at me and tay.
"it's so fluffy, and so bouncy like a trampoline!" she screamed happily.
"don't throw the pillows, we don't want them to break apart, they are so fluffy!" taylor joins in with the fun, jumping on the bed gently.
my two favourite girls.

A/N {sorry that this is so short, i wasn't sure what to add at the end, next part will be up soon! }