Prologue: Just why?

Kay's pov

Opening my eye's was a hassle. I died again. OF FUCKIN COURSE I DID WHEN THAT BIG BITCH DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. anyways who the hell is this man holding me. when I look at the man closer he had glasses and pink hair. he has to be a normal man. I mean I have to be reborn into a normal world. I swear to god if not! 

"is she awake Jin. Oh my look at her"

 a woman walks up and I started sobbing like the baby I am when I look closer and saw she had no scars. So this is really Yuji's parents but his mom has no scars that means it's not Kenny. I-i'm so confused right now. does that mean I'm pretty much not curse related. 

"she looks so much like you Kaori. she is a sweetheart though I'm worried. she hasn't cried since birth" Jin say to I guess my mother

great this is just great. I wanted to live a normal life. My last one was crazy when I was born into. If I'm going to be Yuji's older sister this means I'll see that dumbass again. I'm just going to forget about him. I'm such a goo-

"I'm sure it's fine. It just means she is our special little girl!" my mother says. yeah are you gonna say that when Kenjaku takes your body. He better not be mean to me or ill out him. well thats a lie if I do that he will get interested and then I'll be dragged into the plot and then I can't live a normal life.

"she is our special little girl" father says. 

I'm not special. I will never be special. I will be normal and live a goddamn normal life. as I lay in his arms I just know Ill have to fight for my normal life and goddamn it I FUCKIN WILL.

"uhm Jin why is our daughter making that fist and raising her hand to the sky" 

I freeze and look at them shit. welp I need to act like a normal baby. my parents just look at me concerned and then dust it off caring for me. I lay there with a deadpan. God I hate being a baby I swear.

a/n:

hey ya'll. I was using character.Ai and I just love the sibling ones. I thought I'm finally gonna make a fanfiction and make it with my hyper fixation. I'm trying to make this funny but if it does get dark welp I get silly sometimes ehe.