𝟎.𝟏.𝟐

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

Vienna evening unfolded with the elegance of a pirouette as she gracefully returned from her ballet class. The soft strains of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake still echoed in her mind as she entered her cozy apartment, adorned with ballet posters and a subtle scent of lavender.

Deciding to surprise her boyfriend, Charlie Bushnell, Vienna slipped into the kitchen, her ballet shoes echoing faintly on the hardwood floor. She decided to whip up a special dinner, a symphony of flavors to match the rhythm of her day. As pots and pans clinked together, she envisioned the delight on Charlie's face.

Amid chopping vegetables, Vienna's phone chimed with a familiar FaceTime call. It was her father calling from Moscow. With a smile, she answered, "Привет, папа!" The screen flickered to life, revealing her father's warm smile, the lines on his face telling tales of love and distance.

"Привет, моя звезда. How was your ballet class?" he inquired, his eyes filled with paternal pride.

Vienna's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she recounted each pirouette and grand jeté, her gestures mirroring the dance moves she described. Her father listened intently, his heart bridging the miles between them.

Switching to English, Vienna shared, "I'm making dinner for Charlie tonight. He's at a friend's house, so I thought it would be a perfect time to surprise him."

He chuckled, "Ah, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. What's on the menu?"

Vienna continued chopping vegetables, "I'm preparing his favorite – chicken Alfredo pasta, with a side of garlic bread. I even picked up some tiramisu for dessert."

Her father's eyes twinkled, "You always were a skilled chef, just like your mother. He is a lucky man."

As Vienna continued cooking, Dmitri shared stories of his culinary adventures in Moscow, creating a bond that transcended the miles. The aroma of the simmering sauce filled the air as their conversation wove between memories and plans.

Meanwhile, Charlie, oblivious to the culinary masterpiece unfolding, was engrossed in video games with his friends. Vienna decided it was time to surprise him with a virtual glimpse into her kitchen.

"Папа, my boyfriends here," Vienna said as she turned the camera towards the stove. "Charlie, say hi to my dad."

Charlie looked up from his game, a mix of surprise and delight on his face. "Hey, Mr. Grace! You look great."

Dmitri smiled warmly, "Likewise, Charlie. Take good care of my star, will you?"

The connection between Vienna, Charlie, and Dmitri transcended the distance, creating a moment that bridged cultures and generations. As Vienna continued to cook, her father offered culinary advice and shared anecdotes, creating a virtual family gathering that embraced the essence of togetherness.

Finally, as Vienna plated the exquisite dinner, she shared a toast with her father and Charlie, their virtual celebration echoing with laughter and the clinking of imaginary glasses.

As the FaceTime call ended, Vienna placed her phone on the kitchen counter, her heart brimming with warmth. The evening had transformed into a ballet of emotions, blending love, family, and the anticipation of a surprise dinner that awaited Charlie upon his return.

Little did Charlie know that, beyond the pixels of the screen, a feast of love and culinary artistry awaited him, orchestrated by Vienna Grace, the ballerina with a heart as expansive as her grand jetés.

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

typing

typing...
this book is stopping at 16 chapters because I have no motivation