Jurassic Park 3: Chapter 1

Third Person POV

In the middle of the woods on Jason's cottage property, the young man himself could be seen walking through the tree infested area with a smile. Jason kept his eyes open and let them wander around his surroundings, knowing full well he wasn't alone.

From between the trees behind him, a growl could be heard which prompted Jason to looked over his shoulder slightly before he realized.

Jason: "Clever."

The young man quickly leaned backwards, avoiding a pair of jaws with an abnormally large tooth on the bottom jaw.

Jason: "Not half bad, Fang. This may end up being a pretty decent warm-up!"

Rolling out of the way, Jason avoided a tail swipe from the male Allosaur sibling who was now a sub-adult and big enough to take on grizzly bears.

Acting quick, Jason looked to his left to see an airborn Amber who was the same size as her brother, her claws and jaws open which made the young man smile, dodging between Fang's legs and forcing them to collide with one another.

Jason: "It seems my teachings are well worth it!"

Jason looked up and watched as Fang growled, snapping at his sister which prompted Amber to let out a hiss like growl. Before a fight could break out, Jason let out a loud whistle.

Jason: "Hey! Eyes on me!"

The two beasts snapped their attention to their father figure and growled, getting low to the ground and going on either side of Jason.

Jason: "Much better, you two. Your strength comes from your bond as siblings. You can take down prey as dangerous as a bull Triceratops when working together."

With that, they both charged at the now relaxed young man who crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Jason: "But if there's one thing I know about you two..."

The sound of the siblings charging ceased which prompted Jason to open his eyes to see Fang and Amber in front of him with their eyes locking with his own, letting out growls that almost sounded like purring.

Jason: "...It's that you're both just big lovable puppies when it comes to me."

Jason proceeded to pet and rub Amber and Fang's snouts affectionately, making the Allosaur siblings nuzzle into the pets and rubs.

Jason: "I can't believe how big you've both gotten. And from what Henry told me, you're both not even at half size yet."

Jason then looked over into the forest, contemplating.

Jason: "The animal population has probably dwindled quite a bit. There's usually lots of wolves, elk, and bears but lately I haven't seen much of them."

The young man looked to the prehistoric beasts before him before looking at the ground in deep thought on his decision.

*3 Days Later*

Exiting a jeep in a dark green vest and a pair of black cargo pants, Jason put on his father's hat and looked down at the dig site Alan invited him to.

In Alan's words, he wanted Jason's view on a skeleton they recently dug up but couldn't make anything of it. The young man looked around until he noticed Alan walking over to him.

Alan: "Mr. Muldoon."

Jason: "Dr. Grant. Thank you for the invitation."