˗ ˋ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ˊ˗

Love, that cosmic force that pierces through us and transforms us at our deepest core. Once upon a time, I, skeptical of the claims of its transformative power, did not believe in its ability to change everything. However, life, capricious and full of surprises, introduced me to someone capable of defying all my convictions, someone who managed to bring the impossible into my existence and show me that every word about love is true.

Thanks to that special person, I understood that love is not just a feeling, but a force that transcends the limits of human understanding, capable of shaping our destinies and bringing forth the most sublime within us. Therefore, in this month dedicated to love, and on the day when we celebrate its essence, I wish to express my gratitude and affection towards that unique person.

With the humility of one who recognizes the greatness of the gift they have received, I wish to dedicate and give them as a token of my appreciation this book that I have carefully prepared. Within its pages, you will find a compilation of reasons why loving this wonderful person is worthwhile. Every word, every line, is a testimony to the profound impact they have had on my life and on the lives of those who have the privilege of knowing them.

Because they truly deserve to be loved, because their light illuminates the darkest corners of our existence, and because having the privilege of loving them is a blessing that transforms our lives forever. May this book be a reflection of my admiration, my respect, and my deep love for them.

Before we immerse ourselves in these pages full of emotion and sincerity, I would like to suggest that we accompany the reading with the following song:
https://youtu.be/M-AMu_iAcf8?si=4FNY-1sR8maYQoSK
Its soft and evocative melody will envelop us in an atmosphere conducive to reflection and connection with our most intimate feelings.

Without further ado, here are "The Reasons to Love Edwin Christael":