˗ˏ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ˎ˗

Is it necessary to offer reasons to love Edwin Christael? No, regardless of how many reasons are provided, they are not necessary, as the fact of him being himself, an incredible human being, is the only sufficient reason to love him. However, if more reasons are required, then I will be willing to dedicate my entire life to updating this story, as the reasons to love him are infinite.

This part is mainly dedicated to that person to whom I dedicate this book:

I want to apologize for the delay in making this gesture. I must be honest and admit that these dates are not the best for me. I also apologize for how brief and simple this gesture may seem, as you deserve something better.

I just want to express my gratitude to that person for everything they have done for me. The fact that we have reached this day, which was always present in my imagination, is something that truly fills me with happiness. I deeply appreciate you for staying despite everything, which shows that you are and always will be the right one, that you will always be the best person that can exist in this world.

You have transformed my life, and I truly appreciate your love and support, thank you for being who you are, thank you for being alive, you cannot imagine how much it means to me that you are here. Truly, thank you for everything you have done for me.

Happy Valentine's Day, Edwin Christael. Your presence in my life has been an invaluable gift, and your love has been the light that has illuminated my days. I love you more than words can express.

Thanks so much for reading.