Chapter 1: When It Happend.

Rody ran into Vince's office as he was being chased by Vince. Rody ran into his office and locked the door. He knew Vince was waiting for him outside, so he had to find something to defend himself with. He then found a broken wine bottle. I guess he could you that. Rody then grabbed the broken bottle and unlocked the office door. He immediately attacked Vince.

Rody repeatedly stabs Vince with a broken wine bottle. Everything is all bloody. Blood splatters on Rody's face. He kept stabbing Vince until he stops. 

"Ha... hA...HahAHAHAHAHh...." Rody laugh hysterically. He then stands up. Vince is covered in blood. Rody then sees something shine in Vince's pocket. He lowers and grabs it. I was the restaurant key. As Rody was about to leave, he thought something. 

"Revenge is best served cold..."

Rody then went into the freezer as Vince's eyes followed him. Rody came out of the freezer with a bottle of cooking oil. He pops open the cap and pours it all over the bistro floor and Vince. He grabs a box of matches and lights one up. Before he drops the match, he takes a look at Vince, with so much blood all over his neck and basically almost everywhere. Rody finally drops the match and runs out of the bistro as it was set into flames with Vince in it. 

.

.

.

Rody stared at the bistro as it burns down. His uniform was stained with blood, his hair is a mess, and the area where Vince bit his ear off still stung. He doesn't regret a single thing he did to Vince. He then feels his stomach growl.

"... I should get something to eat."

As Rody was walking away from the burning bistro, he saw a burger joint. He could eat there.

CLIFFHANGER😁😁😁

(Sorry my rats💔💔)

Btw sorry if it's short😔😔