{Yel} - she wants to cuddle

"Hey, my love. How was your day?" You asked as Yel entered the bedroom.

"Good." She answered with a bright smile.

Hurrying over to the bed, she plopped down on it beside you before kissing your cheek softly.

"I missed you though."

"I missed you too." You replied before pecking her lips.

Yel was all smiles as she put her head on your shoulder, hoping that you'd give her some cuddles and more kisses.

But, instead, you turned your attention to the book in your hands and continued where you had left off.

Her smile faded slightly before she cleared her throat and scooted closer to you.

As she snuggled up to you lovingly, she hoped that you'd get the hint of what she wanted.

But she just watched you crack a smile as your eyes traveled over the words on the pages.

You love to read and since today was your day off, she wasn't surprised to see that you had started a new book in your collection.

She didn't even have to ask; she just knows that's how you've spent your day from the moment she left and you crawled back into bed.

She poked your side a couple of times and you laughed before looking at her.

"Yes, baby?"

"Nothing, nothing." She said as her eyes stayed locked with yours.

You looked back at your book and immersed yourself in the story.

The book just so happened to be by your favorite author and you love how easily you get swept away in the storytelling and how well-written everything they create is.

Yel, however, didn't feel the same.

All she wanted right now was some cuddles from you.

"Can we cuddle?" She asked.

But you were so lost in the book, you didn't even hear her speak.

"Y/N?" She said as she tapped your shoulder.

A while left her lips a few seconds later as she realized that you were so caught up in the book that you forgot about everything around you.

A pout appeared on her face as she let out an overdramatic sigh, hoping it would get your attention.

And it did since her breath had fanned against your skin, causing it to tickle.

"Yeah, baby?" You said as you looked up at her. "Do you need something?"

"Forget it." She mumbled before folding her arms over her chest.

"Oh, babe." You said before bookmarking your page and putting your book aside. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I just want some cuddles but you're so busy reading that I'm practically invisible right now." She said before looking at you with another pout on her lips.

You couldn't resist her and you found yourself smiling from ear to ear as you opened your arms for her.

She perked up right away and happily moved into them before putting her head on your chest with a happy flutter in her heart.

"You don't ever have to ask, Yel. Just throw your arms around me anytime. I'm more than happy to give you cuddles whenever you want."

"What if you're reading? I know you like your books a lot."

"Not as much as I love you though." You said before kissing her forehead. "I'll put my book aside for you anytime. I just love you."

"I love you too." She said as she closed her eyes and felt her worries slip away.

This is all she ever wants.

This is all she needs to feel like the happiest girl in the world.