𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1:Turn back Time~?

•••••••••••••••••••••••
~𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓸 ~
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Are you really going to end this!?❞ The brunette boy said, Kim Seungmin, on the phone on call with his boyfriend. Well soon to be ex.

Yes I'm fucking done with you! Your such a slut! Don't ever call back, bitch!

He hanged up. What? The crazy thing is that - Seungmin didn't even do anything.

Seungmin turned around, and there I saw my reflection on his eyes. The sorrow in his eyes. Sadness, grief, hatred especially guilt. All these words however I can't explain what I saw in his eyes. His glossy eyes tearing up.

I walk over him, wrapping my arms around him. Deep breaths - he pours on me crying. I walk him to the couch and he continues to cry. To the point where my shirt is soaked.

It's going to be oka-❞ I said, before getting interrupt by Seungmin as he hits the couch. ❝ITS NOT FUCKING OKAY!❞ he screams. I truly never seeing or heard him scream in such a way; I can hear it in his voice. He was hurting, and this was just the beginning.

Seungmin.. listen to me, and breath please.❞ I said, I was still hugging him. He had his head buried in my shoulder. His breathing was unsteady he was hiccuping every second. Curse him for making Seungmin like this.

What happened was that his ex boyfriend, Lee Felix, found out I was hanging out with Seungmin. However Seungmin already told Felix beforehand that he was going to be with me. So why was he mad? Because he thought we have been doing things. Yet we never have - never have I done anything to go against Felix's boundaries with his relationship. Never did I even think of doing anything with Seungmin.

Supposedly our friend has been saying we have been talking and are planning to have..intimacy. I have never and I mean NEVER! Done anything like that! I am just 21 years old! I have had some experience, but thats nothing to do with anything right now!

I wasn't even planning to do something with Seungmin! He has always been my friend, and the thought that Felix has been believing what they said about us is crazy.

However, I do believe this was good for Seungmin. To get over this relationship. It was honestly so toxic to the point some days Seungmin would come crying to me. I truly feel like he needs a break from all of this. Slowly but slowly it has been harming him. Building up on him to the points where he will just spill with tears. He was hurt.

So hurt; I even told Felix to stop messing with Seungmin - even when Seungmin told me to not tell Felix about any of this which I did, he wouldn't care. Which had me doubting if Felix ever cared about anything in general. However after their fights Felix would take Seungmin on cute dates. Then Seungmin will rant about going on dates.

Yet the cycle would repeat, and then he would come back to me crying. It wasn't healthy, heck, even with Seungmin past relationships have been like this. Exactly like this. He would get hurt then go back, repeating over and over again.

I tried telling him multiple times to give up on this relationship as well knowing it's going to end up the same. Yet he thinks Felix is different. HOW IS HE DIFFERENT.

It honestly drives me crazy. The times I have told him that he has been a red flag he denied it, yet what I told him what is going and then proceeds to happen. He says it was just a mistake, 'everybody makes mistakes!' my ass.

Although the finally broke up - I do have empathy for Seungmin, not for Felix. He made Seungmin cry to many times for me to forgive him. He has broken him to many times for me to forgive him and to think they have gotten together 5 times!? Is this time even official!?

❝Are you okay now?❞ I ask him, I look down. His eyes red, puffy and still sparkly from the tears. He looks back down and quickly nods. He had a whole frown on his face. ❝I'll make you ramen

I stood up, and walked over my kitchen. Grabbed the pot and the ramen packet. Pouring water into the pot while it heats up. I hear moving behind me, so I turned around to see Seungmin waking to sit down on one of the chairs.

°:°

The boy settles everything on his counter for the both to eat. Both knowing it's going to be awkward due to what they witnessed an hour ago. He sets the bowl infront of Seungmin. He grabs a bowl for himself; walks over to sit infront of Seungmin.

Even Seungmin was thinking in his head about what he was going to say. Should I lie?

I wish to turn back time.

Was all he was thinking negative about this situation? Is Felix going to want me back?

Seungmin was having a battle in his head before Minho broke the silence.

If you want anything tell me, okay?❞ he said, Seungmin just nodded. As if all the words in his throat have been sucked away. He never felt this heartbroken compared to all his other break ups. Felix was his everything.

Even when he would hurt him; he would apologize, and give him affection and gifts. In Seungmins eyes Felix cared. Yet in Minhos eyes, it was all manipulation.

Felix would do things that Seungmin liked just for forgiveness - and that was what Seungmin wasn't seeing. He was blinded by love - and he couldn't be stopped.

Every second when Felix wasn't around he would talk about him. Yet when Minho talked about the negative things that happened throughout their relationship Seungmin would deny that even happened. Like yea, totally you didn't see him kiss someone else, and then cry about it for 2 days - then never bring it up.

He would come to me for advice on how to be a better boyfriend, yet once I tell him, he never doesn't nor do anything about it.

In the end, Felix is a bitch, good thing he isn't with him anymore, now he's with me..

×××

______ ִֶָ⭒ֺ ִֶָ ______
Poor Seungmin, ;(
Maybe he would find love eventually? {ִ♡}

×LilBearBae