1

In the world of curses, there are three sides: Jujutsu sorcerers, Curse users, and third party mercenaries. Among these, you fall into the first.

You were born into a relatively unknown clan with no major known cursed techniques— at least no powerful ones like the Gojo or Zenin clans. It is because of this that the family has been dwindling since their introduction to the world of curses and continues to do so, with the only way of continuing familial blood by working regular jobs and living life as a regular human.

You weren't born with any cursed energy and was deemed typical. Fortunately, because of your families weak jujutsu's, you were treated no differently than everyone else, showered in love and given a world of dreams.

You went to elementary school and made many friends. It was during your third year there that you met a girl named Brianna— you called her Bri for short. Both of you clearly enjoyed each other's presence and hung out as much as possible. You two helped each other with homework, gave each other advice, and played games anywhere you guys went. It felt ethereal.

Entering middle school, you and Bri were great friends and continued until the very last day. You decided that before high school began, you would ask her to be yours.

It was a chilly afternoon. You stood waiting in a local park you would find yourselves at often. It was empty. You felt nervous and the very palpitations of your heart pounded through your ears. Ten minutes after you arrived, she did as well. Upon seeing her, the sky's light gave her an angelic appearance, and when she saw you, she smiled gently. You crumpled.

"H-hey Bri, how are you doing?" You asked. Anxiousness manifested in stutters for you. You couldn't look away from her even if you tried. "Hey Y/N, I'm fine, thanks for asking!" She beams. Bri hugs you for a few seconds and recoils to ask a question. "So, what's up?"

It is as if the blood vessels throughout your body were circulating molten lava. You do your best to calm down but to no avail. Your mind began scrambling, wondering what you should say and how you should say it. You begin thinking about multiple possibilities, some good, some bad. It's the latter ones that stuck in your mind the longest.

At last, after a minute of silence, you respond with shut eyes. "I love you! Please go out with me!" It felt good to get that out. It is as if a massive weight had just left through your mouth with the words. 'I finally did it! I told her how I feel about her!' You begin wondering what she might say and all the negative thoughts dissipated like the intrusive bubbles they were. You were confident she would reciprocate these feelings.

After three minutes of silence, and your eyes still clenched closed, you start to feel odd. She hasn't responded, she hasn't even made a noise or a shuffle. You slowly open your eyes, nervous that she might be shocked at what you said to the point she froze.

When you could see clearly, she was nowhere to be seen. "Huh...?" You could have sworn she was right in front of you, and there's no way she left as that would've made noise. You hastily look left and right to nothing. 'Where'd she go?' Where did she go?

You pull out your phone and shoot her a message, as you go to put the phone back in your pocket you drop it onto the ground. "Dan...g!" As you crouch down to pick it up, you stare directly at the ground in front of you.

Thick blood particles stain the pavement.

_________________________________________________

Domain Expansion: Consecutive All-nighters.