VALENTINES DAY ONE SHOT

SPECIAL ONE SHOT FOR VALENTINES DAY

Authors note; it's me . Hi. I'm the problem it's me . So, sorry to interrupt of your reading but in light of it now being Valentine's Day I figured I would write and post a valentines day one shot. Since I am - single and alone forever lol. Anyways! Enjoy and I will get back to the normal story after this!!!

Song inspiration:

LOVERRRRRR Taylor swift

Love story : Taylor swift

You are in love : Taylor swift

kiss the girl: brent Morgan 

"Annabeth!! ANNABETHHHHH LOOOOOOKKK!" Percy shouted bouncing up from the crystal clear blue waves holding something in his hands. Annabeth was lounging peacefully on a beach chair , her blue polka dotted bikini more comfortable than she would ever like to admit. Lifting her sunglasses Annabeth saw that Percy had now brought a giant undersea crab to her in a faint water bubble. " his name is Bob!! Can we keep him?" "Percy!!" "Aw man..." Percy walked away pouting , but he was laughing as well. "Percy you know we can't keep him!" Annabeth called after him, but as always her boyfriends mind was now in another place. Being near or in the sea kind of did that to him sometimes. "Percy!" She called again but determined it was useless as her boyfriend was fully underwater, so Annabeth begrudgingly slammed her book shut , got up and strode to the waters edge. Her toes almost touched the water but it parted before her. "What- Percy." She smiled knowingly. Annabeth took another step , then one more. Every step she took the water parted and formed deeper walls around her.

Soon she was almost neck deep in the water , but she was walking on dry sand , with walls of water around her. "Welcome my lady!" Percy stood at the end of the watery isle , smiling like he won the lottery. "Was the crab thing a ploy to get me here?" Annabeth asked , giggling as she threw herself into her boyfriends arms. "Maybe...." Percy admitted kissing her once. "Or maybe it was just a small distraction for something bigger."

"What kind of distraction?" She questioned raising her eyebrows. "Well wise girl, why don't you try to figure that out?" Percy teased booping her on the nose with his index finger before jumping into one of the walls of the waves. "Do you trust me?" he called out to her, his hand extended waiting for her to take it. Annabeth didn't even have to think, she jumped in with a shout " YES!"

His hand grasped hers as soon as Annabeth was in the water. And she realized after a few desperate seconds of panic, that she could breathe. Percy had created a large airbubble around her entire body so she was completely dry.

"What- percy what is this!" she giggled smiling as percy enthusiastically bounced back towards her from behind a large coral outcropping. "This wise girl, is our valentines date!"

A large airbubble almost like a round tent covering outside cafe tables in winter, sat in the middle of the ocean. Inside the bubble were dishes and food and a picnic blanket. " I didn't know if you would want to have our date underwater- or up on the beach where everyone can disturb us." Percy said nervously, twisting his hands together. "Oh percy.." Annabeth breathed taking it all in. Schools of fish stared at the teenagers with gaping mouths and percy knew, that the rumors those stupid fish had totally started about the son of poseidon and the daughter of Athena when he held her in the water and let her cry on his shoulder all those years ago, were now the fishes excuse to go gossip more. Their tiny creepy mouths moved up and down as if to say " WE CALLED IT!!" Not like he cared. "Its beautiful!" she whispered, stepping to go in the dome. "Oh! Hold on! I forgot!" Percy smacked himself in the head before scooping a giggling Annabeth up in his arms and carrying her through the threshold.

And together, they sat under that bubble for hours on end, talking, kissing, laughing, eating, and pointing out strange fish or just quietly enjoying each others company.

Everytime Annabeth wasnt paying attention or off in her own world as ADHD people often are, Percy would gently tap her arm and say "Annabeth look!" and point out whatever it was.

The stars were now shining down over the lake and if they looked up the couple could see the bright moonbeams shining through the water. Artemis herself smiling down on them.

Annabeth stood to stretch, yawning and stretching her arms above her head. a few seconds later, Percy said softly almost tearfully. "Annabeth look." she turned her head and realized Percy was on one knee, a small blue box outstretched in his left hand. "Oh my gods." she whispered her hands flying to cover her mouth, tears flowing down her face as happy joyful sobs struggled to break through. "Annabeth Chase-" Percy barely managed to choke out " Annabeth, will you do me the great honor of being - my wife. For now and for ever more, through hell and back? Will you marry-"

He didn't even get to finish his question for Annabeth tackled him on the sand kissing him over and over and over until his head was spinning and the world seemed fake.

"YES! YES Seaweed brain! I'll marry you! Like you had to ask!" She cried out tearfully, kissing him again. "Did she say yes?" Frank the fish, apparently he was a goldfish today, asked from where he was floating peacefully outside the bubble. " she said yes!!!!" percy cheered holding tight to Annabeth as a water spiral shot them up into the air and put them onto the beach gently.

"Well?" Piper asked immediately hands clasped. Percy tried to look down, to look sad as if to trick them but Leo knew immediately. " CONGRATS DUDEEE!" he yelled jumping on top of percy. Frank, Jason and Nico all did the same, tackling Percy to the ground and rubbing his head with Nuggies and goodnatured threats. "What do ya say we throw the new fiances for a dunking!" Clarisse cheered stepping out of the treeline. "Did the whole camp know!??!?!" Annabeth cried out. "After that whole "Do i get a kiss for luck thing" in the titan war and then gods know how many kisses during the whole earth goddess lady creep thing, we all found a reason to survive the war." Chris admitted shrugging his shoulders. "Dude not gonna lie thats so creepy." Percy admitted but inside, he was touched.

The torches of camp halfblood burned brightly as the merry group lifted the son of Posiedon and The daughter of Athena in their arms and tossed them in the lake, knowing fully well that there was another "best underwater kiss of all time." about to happen.

The end.