The Jeweled Flowers of Yunmeng

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day they were all woken up at a reasonable hour, not too early and not too late...

They all got up, and did their own morning routine before they were escorted by the servants to the large dining area that was open to the back gardens that was filled seemingly unending cherry blossom trees...

The scenery made them feel at ease as they ate the delicious food...

An hour after they ate the servants and disciples lead them to the throne room...

As they walked through the gorgeous wooden doors adorned with the intricate designed carvings...

They all came help but gape at the sheer beauty and power the throne room holds alone...

It clearly signifies the warmth and the power of those whom occupy the thrones...

It also seems that they the thrones alone emitt different aura's...

Most probably to represent those whom occupy them...

And on the middle they saw the small lotus pond that is filled with spiritual energy...

Especially the five flowers that had different colors directed and connected to significt throne...

They saw that cushions of their sect color was already fixed in certain areas of the room...

They all sat down and they were served tea...

When you sit on the throne if you look to the right that it where the lan clan was designated and at the back a bit to the left was the Nie sect...

And to the left was the Jin clan, at the back and a bit to the right of it was the Qishan sect...

They all took their seats and made themselves comfortable...

The Twin Jades of Gusu:

First Young Master Lan: Lan Xichen
Courtesy name: Lan Huan
Title: Zewu-jun (Brilliance Overgrowth Lord or The Lord of Mundaine Waters)

Second Young Master Lan: Lan Zhan
Courtesy name: Lan Wangji
Title: Hangguang-jun (Light- Bearing Lord or Light-bearer)

The Golden Feathers of LanlingJin:

First Young Master Jin: Jin ZiXuan
Title: Huáng shuǐjīng (The Citrine)

Second Young Master Jin: Jin ZiXun

The Bull Brother's of Qinghe Nie: