6

6

Waking in morning, I could feel zayn a breath on my neck, he lay on his side facing me. Liam lay flat on his cheats his arm hanging over the side. Louis was half hanging in the bed, one leg and one arm dangled dangerously off the side. Niall was curled into a ball like a cat between Liam and I and Harry could be heard snoring on the floor.

Louis yelped as he felt himself slipping so he grabbed a hold of Zayn's underwear. Zayn let out a grunt and pushed Louis off the bed who landed with a thud. Harry jumped up from the floor onto the bed and took Louis spot. Liam climbed out of bed and yawned.

"Get up," he said scratching his hair and shaking Niall who slapped away his hand.

I turned to face Zayn. Keeping my eyes closed.

I was not a morning person.

Zayn pulled the blankets up over his and my head. While Liam shook and kicked awake the others. A giant drop, Louis fell on top of Zayn and I. Him and Harry began jumping on the bed. Zayn's arm lifted momentarily brushing against mine as he snatched a pillow and chucked it directly at Harry who qas hit and fell off the bed. Louis body slammed us again and I screamed with fright. Zayn opened his eyes and gave me a evil glare. I shoved him and he fell off the edge of the bed. Dragging Louis with him.

I was left in the bed, but just as i shut my eyes and got comfy i felt five pair ohands wrap around my ankles at the end of the bed and pulled me onto the floor.

I gasped.

"Morning," yawned on of their body guards opening the door, "I heard some noises wanted to check..."

He faded off as Harry pushed threw the door into the kitchen diving onto the couch and picking up a controller closly followed by Louis.

"Stop right there!" said their manager, stopping the rest of the boys making their way into the kitchen.

"But i wanna play video games!" moaned Niall.

"No, you boys all have a very busy scedual,"

"Aw," the groaned together.

"Go get dressed," said their mamager. Pointing a stern hand toward the bedroom door.

All five slumped in and shut the door, appearing a few minute later bright eyes and bushy tailed.

"We batter get out of this...." the mamager paused in search of a better word, "pig sty," or not, "before the cameras appear. "

The boys collected their stuff and stood by the door.

"Right," their manager said, holding out a contract, "sign this to say you wont take any profect and unnessasariy publicity after this exsperiance."

i signed and Harry hugged me.

"Thanks Lil Bill,"

I was then bombarded by a dog pile hug.

"Right," I said brushing them off my shoulder as if it was nothing. Louis lifted his chin signaling goodbye.... And they left.

I fell onto my couch. Dropping my file of the agreement onto the floor and sighing with relief.

What an adventure.

I looked at the time.

Then back to the black tv screen.

I scratched my head.

I was felt dirty. And I would have to clean away my filth. I felt yuck. Just yuck. I wasn't this type of girl. I didn't have boys at my house. Let alone five famous boys.

I turned on the shower and scrubbed myself clean. I then ate my chocolate from yesterday.

Bored of being fat, I glanced at the clock collected my keys and phone, wallet and coat, and headed out the door. I took the stairs.

Passed by a man in a suit I accidentally knocked into, he was in a rush, a microphone in his hand, a camera hanging off his neck. I ignored him apologizing simply and heading down to the ground floor. Opening the stair doors I walked into the foyer. A rush of flashing cameras, rolling film and shouting questions.

"Are you in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson?"

"Are you in any way associated with one direction?"

"Is it true you're pregnant with Zayn maleks child?"

I ran, pushing the ought the crowds back up the stairs passing the man in the suit of the stairs with the camera who was taking pictures like he would miss a moment of my action. Up the stairs to my room. I locked the door, panting.

What was happening?

What do I do?

Where do I go?

I leaned my back against the door as if trying to block out the raging cries of reporters on the outside.

I breathed in deep aspirated puffs. Every moment my eyes shut the images in my mind of reporters turned into lion and wicked green clawed dragon like those from nightmares.

Knocking pounded on the door like thunder. I moved away from fear the wood would shatter into a million soil interns and cut me as the hands of the paparazzi gripped and toe my clothes trying to get in at me.

Knock Knock knock

Pound pound pound

Question after question after question.

"Will you be traveling with the boys?"

"Are you one directions lover?"

"Who are you?"

Who

What

Where

Why

Which

When

How

I began hyperventilating. Chocking in gasps of air. Face growing blue, head feeling lighter. I curled back into a ball against my kitchen counters.

The door opened and in came a towering bulky black man. Suited in a dark shirt and trousers he slammed the door behind him. I scammpered away, eyes rolling to the back of my head. I collapsed on the floor.