BloodThirsty-One Direction

Ring, Ring

The school bell rang signaling that were free from the torture called school.

Where are my manners. Upps. Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Coraline. Yeah I know what kind of name is that?!, I get bullied cause of my name. Stupid jerks. Well I have strawberry colored hair, that bring out my greens eyes. I'm pale and I have little freckles. I'm 5'7 and slim. And I'm 16. I live with my abusive dad. Mother died when I was born, so I don't know what it's like to have a mother.

He blames me for her death. Can't blame him.

I walked down the hall, twirling my hair in my pinky.

I liked my hair it was straight from the top and the bottom were loose on waves.

When I reached the entranced door I was pushed to the side by the school slut.

She was shorter that me which, I found hilarious.

She was about 5"3, she had blonde dyed hair which she claim was natural blonde but you could easily see the brown roots growing. She wore clothes that nearly even covered her butt cheeks and her obviously fake boobs.

Get out of my way bitch" she snapped while she opened the door and fled outside moving her hips.

I sigh in defeat.

I was not looking forward to go home.

The place was crowded with people, hugging, gossiping or yelling.

I ignore them all.

As I crossed the street. I walked on the sidewalk and try to ignore the comments Diana the slut kept saying about me. She was across the street but she made sure to talk loud.

I turn around and walked trough the alley, I didn't want to see no one.

When I heard a loud shriek.

HELP PLEASE HELP" I heard someone yelled desperately

I panicked and race my speed to we're the scream came from, it was just around the corner troughs another alley, the girl was in the middle of two huge trash cans pinned to the wall harshly

She was whimpering and begging for her life

I made 5 figures hovering on top of her chuckling at her for begging.

It would only hurt for a second" one of them said with a British accent.

I panicked searching trough my huge purse for my cellphone, I felt myself sweat, I was freaked out.

When I found my phone making sure not to make so much noise I try to turn it on but to my luck I forgot to charge it.

So much for using my phone in algebra class.

When I picked my head up to see if I could still do something I saw the guys draining the life out of her.

Blood running trough the sided of there mouth as they drank from each side of the neck and her wrist.

I couldn't help by watch the girl shed a tear before her heart stopped ad that's when I my bag fell to the concrete making a loud noise obviously it had broken my perfume I had in my purse. The guys turn around

We're not alone" someone whispered

I try to pick the bag but I needs to run, and so I did I ran trough the hall screaming for help, panicking of what I just had experienced

Omg omg omg" I said under my breath as I ran trough the long alleys

Great no one seem to be here when I need to!

Well who would want to. It the bad side of the city, it's dangerous day and night.

I was about to scream when I felt two cold hand wrap around my waist as he pulled me off the ground

OMG HELP HELP" I shirked as I realized the murders catch up to me

Shhh" one of them said as he shoved a rag on my face. I breathed in the weird smell.

H-help.." I tried to scream before the

Blackness took over.

What did I just got myself into.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NIALL POV:

We were know pinning a girl to the. wall. We knew it was dangerous to hunt on daylight but we hadn't eaten in 3 weeks so we were starving.

Please don't please" the girl whimper as we held her hard on to the wall.

I was to hungry to show mercy.

It will only hurt for a second" Louis whispered to the girl as he bit down in her neck.

My fangs found it way on the other side of her neck and the other on her wrist. The girls stated shrieking and whimpering in pain.

When we were done with her, we heard a loud crash, very close to us, like of something made of glass has broken.

We're not alone" Liam said as we looked around

By the time we turn around a girl with wavy strawberry hair was running at full speed yelling for help.

Fuck.." Zayn muttered as we all chased her.

As she was about to scream, I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Pathetic humans always think they could ran away from us.

She trashed in my arms, trying to get out of my arms as she screamed for help.

But it all stop when Harry shoved a rag on he face.

As she slowly passed away.

What do we do"I asked desperate we can't let her leave or she'll tell everyone.

Let take her" Liam said

I picked her up bridal style and ran vampire speed to our house.