➶ eighteen

✧༺♥༻∞

Isa wakes up in the morning, gets ready and packs up for her flight back to barcelona. As she is putting her earrings on her mum comes in.

"Isa before you leave come meet the argentina team for lunch" antonella says

"But ill miss my flight" isa says

"Fine then just say hello and then leave vale?" she asks. The girl nods and antonella leaves the room.

"Isa!!!" one of her brother yells, running towards her room. He opens the door, "que pasa mati" she asks seeing the middle one, mateo.

"When will we see you again?" he asks jumping on the bed

"When you come to visit me" she laughs

"When will i come to visit you" he asks, losing his breathe from jumping.

"Ask mama and papa" she chuckles

"When do i ask ma-"

"Get out" isa picks him up and put him outside, she finishes getting ready and finally goes downstairs to the family.

"vamos" lionel says opening the front door, they all go out to the car and to the argentina team lunch.

When they finally arrive she says hello to all of them and then goes to sit down with the ones she is closer with.

"so how is barcelona?" enzo asks

"good, hows chelsea- 11th in the table?" isa grinns. His smile drops and he glares at her as she laugh. He rolls his eyes.

"very solid burn" julian laughs. Enzo shoots a nasty look at grinning julian who is sitting opposite him.

"what are you laughing at" his head snaps to paulo "i dont see roma doing any better".

"um ouch? plus youre meant to be roasting julian and isa not me" he holds his hands up. Enzo huffs and continues glaring at julian.

"so how was the treble win?" she smiles with julian and they both laugh.

"i hate you both" enzo shakes his head. They continue yapping for about an hour before isa has to leave to my flight.

"adios" she waves leaving them.

"adioss" they wave as she leaves. She goes to say bye to her parents and brothers before the uber picks the girl up.

---