False happiness

Subspace started to test some poison on himself, injecting some lab poison, snake venom and all other kinds of poison into his wrists. (Why is this giving me "The Apothecary Diaries" vibes) As he continued this cycle for almost 4 months, Subspace found himself almost immune to all types of poison. Except from the ones from his tripmine however. But it didn't hurt as much as before. Subspace's breakdowns had never came to an halt however, they only seemed to get even more violent and worse. Subspace had always kept his breakdowns a secret from his fellow scientists, and of course. Medkit. Subspace started to act cheery and annoying to annoy Medkit, to make it seem like everything's alright for him as he was afraid that Medkit would dive deeper into his thoughts as he knew Medkit was suspicious of Subspace's breakdowns.

Subspace decided to abandon some of his duties in his and Medkit's shared lab by starting a very personal project he was working on himself. Subspace planned out a robot that is shaped like normal demons as his base. Now...Subspace had officially planned on constructing a killing machine!

"Ah! This is the perfect idea that would obviously flatter the higher-ups of Blackrock! I'm a genius!"