𝟕. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

Edited

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

"Ooh, I like these," I roll my eyes at my sister as she picks up these peach-colored Nike Jordans.

We were currently at Footlocker, getting some new shoes. I didn't need any, but I remember Sariah saying she wanted to grow her Croc collection, so here we are.

The guys were at the HQ, most likely training. It was our off days, but unlike normal human beings who use their off days to relax, they decided to stay in and work.

"Alright, your total will be $1,036. Will you be paying in cash or card?" the cashier asks as she types some things on the register.

Pulling my black card out, I scan through the card reader. "Wow," the cashier gasps. I smirk, already knowing what she was shocked by.

I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't like showing off my money because I do, every chance I get. But I kind of dialed down on that a bit; I may have done it so much that Sariah almost ripped my head off.

"Have a nice day," the cashier smiles, batting her eyelashes at me as she hands me my receipt.

"Thank you," my sister smiles, and we make our way out of the store.

"Let me see the receipt," Chrystal, my sister, said, snatching the receipt from my hand.

"You could've given me a paper cut, asshole," I groaned. "Shut up, you'll live."

Rolling my eyes, we make our way out to my car. "Look what that whore gave you," she said, handing me a small piece of paper.

I turn it over, seeing a number with 'Call me' written on it. I scoff, throwing the piece of paper out the window.

"Why'd you do that? You could finally get some pussy and not be an asshole all the time."

"Chrystal, please shut the hell up," I groaned.

All I want to do is go to Sariah's place, cuddle with her, or watch TV and eat her snacks.

"When is Sariah's off day? I miss her." I shrug. "You're going to have to ask her yourself."

I feel an intense glare on the side of my face as I keep my eyes forward and on the road.

"Do you think I would've asked if I had it?" she gritted out. I just scoff, lighting a cigarette as I steer with one hand.

"I'll text you it. Just shut the fuck up and sit back; I am not in the mood today," I speak sternly as I turn into Sonic's Drive-thru.

Man, I'm hungry.

-

I sigh as I plop down on my bed; today's exhaustion taking over. It wasn't really a bad day; I had fun, but at the same time, I was annoyed.

"Yo, you're back," I groan as our other roommate, Aaron, plops on my bed.

"Yeah, only for a short amount of time," I yawned. "Where, to your girlfriend's house?" He teased.

I quickly cover his mouth. "You can't be saying that shit out loud, bro."

He tries to speak, but my hand is still covering his mouth. One day I am going to super glue this man's big-ass mouth shut.

I move my hand before getting up and checking the door to see if Asher or Daniel were anywhere.

"They left a while ago," Aaron spoke.

I release a very much-needed breath as I walk back over to my bed. Reaching under, I pull a bag of Hot Cheetos and sour gummy worms from under my bed and start munching.

"Damn, how many times do you eat in a day?"

I shrug as I continue to eat some Hot Cheetos. And they say white folks can't handle spice. Tuh.

"You know when the guys finna come back or nah?" I ask, taking a sip of my coke.

He nods, typing on his phone. "Yeah, they said they should be back by 8. Why?"

"I'm finna head out again," I said as I look at a new message my fling, Charisa, sent me.

He looks up, smirking. "To go see yo girl?" I shake my head.

"Nope, finna go see someone else then maybe Sariah if she wants to see me,"

"Aight, coo," we dap, and I headed out.

Been a while since I last got some pussy, to be honest.

"Fuck," I groaned as I nutted. Charisa was on her knees wiping the cum off her face, moaning while at it.

The head was good and all but I always felt guilty for sleeping with other woman when my heart is set on one.

But does she even want it, would she even accept it if I gave it to her. Or will I be like the others, good dick thats always on speed dial whenever she is horny.

"Are you gonna head out, I was hoping we could watch a movie or something?"

I shake my head as I tie my shoelaces, I know its wrong but I don't need her thinking we are in a relationship.

"Nah, I gotta go visit a friend. He messaged me awhile ago to come over,"

"Oh, alright,"

I finished putting my clothes on, huffing as I finally stood up, meeting a half naked Charisa's gaze.

"See ya," I waved, making my way out her house.

Time to see my baby.