Chapter 6: A Destiny of Guilty

i love this official sketch🗿

.

.

.

.

"I'll show ya what's the real definition of jujutsu, kiddo." Sukuna grinned widely.

"Know who you bark at, you damn shit curse!" you yell with a wrath smile on your face.

"Hah! I knew it! You're his vessel!" Sukuna laughs maniacally. Then you fall into a deep slumber.

"Creak..." The sound of the Japanese sliding door greets your ears. You slowly open your eyes, slowly back to your conscious state. You see Nobara,Megumi and Satoru enter your treatment-medical-care room.

Nobara takes a seat beside you, looking at you with mixed expression. Same goes as Megumi and Satoru- no, you don't know what Satoru had in his mind but you guess, Satoru had mixed emotions behind his blindfold.

Megumi passes you a glass of water, you drink it simply after thanking him and your mind is busy thinking what's up with everyone in the room today? You mean, the atmosphere in the room was mixed.

'They seem like they want to say something..and..what's up with this atmosphere..?' you are questioning yourself. Something wrong, you used to listen to a goofy small arguing with these people but no one says anything.

'Odd...why does no one say anything? Why do Fushiguro-senpai and Gojo-sensei look so tense? Nobara-senpai is so weird too..she is usually the one that loves to babbling nonsense, with nii-chan-' your eyes widen in realisation.

"Uhm...where's nii-chan..?" you politely ask with your little usual smile. Nobara looks taken a bit while Megumi's didn't say anything.

Silence.

"....y/n.." Satoru finally decided to break the silence. He then sits on your bed, looking at you through his blindfold.

"Yuji...he already died."

You blink your eyes, you get it, it was a joke. "Sensei, nice joke, you almost got me. But don't you think your joke is a bit harsh..?" you laugh softly, though you can feel a tiny cold sweat on your face.

Silence. 'Why are they being serious with this joke..?' you thought with a nervous smile. You don't like this atmosphere though deep in your heart, you feel something is wrong. Something uneasy.

"Have you seen people joke about death with a serious face?" Megumi asks with narrowed eyes. You drop your smile immediately after hearing Megumi's words. You know Megumi is not the type of guy that knows how to make a joke.

"W-what do you mean?" your eyes slowly blur, your tears are rising. You tried to curl a smile but you couldn't when you feel overwhelmed with negative emotions that attack your mental button.

"Nii-chan is strong, he didn't die that easily, right?" you ask with a hoarse voice in your tone while your body trembles violently. "Right? Right, sensei?? Right??" you desperately tried to deny the news.

"No- I know all of ya are lying...I knew it.. I-i-" Nobara gently reaches your body as she gives you a warm hug. She noticed your terrified condition, so a warm hug might not harm you.