Pilot

"For the last two years, ever since the accident... She blamed herself for her friend's death. It's been a living nightmare. She screams in pain whenever we take her anywhere. We had to empty her room to keep her from hurting herself every time she used her power." I heard the man sitting in front of me said. Mr. Grey.

"Listen, Xavier- I've had my Jean see every sort of psychologist, psychiatrist and neurologist you can imagine." He added.

"I just want my daughter back." His wife looked at us.

"Yes, I will not sugarcoat it, Mr Grey

"Yes, I will not sugarcoat it, Mr Grey. This is only the smallest first step on a long and difficult journey. It'll be one thing to teach her to control her power. But we're dealing with someone so traumatized, that the act of healing her will be difficult." Charles Xavier said.

"But can you do it?" Mrs Grey asked.

"I can try. You've seen it on TV, there are others just like Jean out there. I'm opening a boarding school. An academy for mutants. A place to prepare them, a place where they can learn to accept themselves, and the place where they don't have to live in constant fear." he said.

"You want to take our daughter from us?" She said.

"You guys can see her on the weekends." I said.

"I understand how you feel, Elaine. But I don't believe Jean has any other choice." Charles said.

"You have to asked her that yourself." She said.

"(Y/N), why don't you try to convince her to join us?" Charles ordered.

"Okay then." I walked over to Jean's room and knocked on her door. I opened the door and walked inside.

 I opened the door and walked inside

"Close the door." She turned around and faced away from me. I closed the door and looked around the room. It was a dark room, no light source whatsoever.

"... So.. You like Jazz?" I said trying to break the silence.

"What?" She turned around.

"My name's (Y/N)(L/N). I'm with Professor Charles Xavier, we're here because your parents think that we can help you." I said. She looked at me with a skeptical look.