The long journey

It was the early hours of the morning, me and Paris are finishing packing whilst on call with belly who is also getting ready to leave and say goodbye to Taylor.

"Look belly all I'm saying is that you should either go for it with Conrad or move on it's been like six years," Taylor continued. Everyone including me, Paris and Taylor were trying to convince belly to shoot her shot with Conrad.

"Conrad fisher is the hottest boy ever I would want a family with him." Is what i was thinking and I also couldn't help but giggle when Taylor said six years. Not because it was funny but because I have had a crush on Conrad fisher for ten years. I am turning seventeen soon so that would mean I had had a crush on Conrad since I was seven, SEVEN! Which is crazy.

I hates supporting belly with Conrad since she knows that I has had a crush on him for much longer. I feels so selfish but i can't help but have a special almost protective bond drawing me to Conrad.

Conrad fisher. The name kept playing in my head and I started to zone out thinking of how at the end of the day I would be with him, my Conrad. Yes, I do know he technically wasn't mine but you have to admit if you saw us you would think otherwise. We are as close as siblings which is a problem for me as I fear that I will ruin our relationship. So for the ten years i have only told Paris and belly who also told Taylor but I didn't mind as I am also supper close with Taylor.

"Lex? Lexi? LEXI?!," the voice of belly snapped me out of my thoughts, "I'll see you later yeah?"
I replied with a simple, "Yeah," and nodded at her befor Paris declined.

Our mom had called us for breakfast which was a simple porridge and we were all talking about the exiting summer we had ahead of us.

After that they all went upstairs to get changed. I walked into my room and firstly looked at the time '04:13' it read. "Still have plenty of time," I said to myself and grab a blue swirly thin strap top and white denim shorts and blue converse to match her top! Then i changed into it.
Outfit:

"Siri make an announcement to ris," the phone switched on and said what message would you like me to announce? "Sissy come to my room we will get you all dressed up for yk who!"

Ah yes Paris has a huge crush on danni.

"GIRLS HURRY TWENT MORE MINUTES!" Ana shouted.

I chose the outfit for Paris and did her hair. The outfit i chose for Paris was a nitted half and lace at the bottom and blue denim shorts with white converse! Then she changed into it
Outfit:

 The outfit i chose for Paris was a nitted half and lace at the bottom and blue denim shorts with white converse! Then she changed into itOutfit:

We all go in the car.

My twin brother George was driving for the first half and i was driving for the second half which i was happy about because it ment i would probably impress Conrad since I couldn't pass my test last summer. Con and Jere would not let it go for like the whole summer it was so embarrassing. However, my guilty trait was that I loved getting all that attention from Conrad he even just took the two of us out for 'driving lessons' every morning.

We eventually got to the gas station that we would stop at to get snacks and switch to me driving. I just got sour patch kids my favourite. They are my favourite because it's the first sweets me and Conrad brought when they had snuck out to the beach bonfire when i was 14 and Conrad was 15. We totally knew it was wrong but didn't stop us. We were little rebels.

The rule in the evans car is the person driving gets to pick the music so i picks Conrad's playlist. The only one who knows it's Conrad's playlist is George who gave me a look that I couldn't read and i gave him a death stare back.

We were mostly just singing at the top of their lungs most of the way until i spot the Conklin car and rolled down my window and also Paris's in the back.

We talked until Stevan pulled into a gas station and we continued to drive despite Paris begging me to pull over.

"Five minutes till magic!" I chimed exited to see Conrad,
...oh and he everyone else.

We arrived to a squealing Susanna fisher and the Conklin's pulling up right after us. This was it. I will get to see Conrad. I stood there not saying hi to anyone. Just stood there waiting for Conrad.

And there he was. He came round the corner with wet hair and a towel. But somthing was different. He stood there staring at... me?!

I gave him a little wave and he responded with running picking her up into a hug spinning her around in the process. "Talk later I have to say hi to everyone or my mum will have a go.

Next he went to Paris gave her a big smile and a hug. Then Stevan who he patted on the back same with George. Lastly he just went up to belly and said, "I liked you better with glasses." I gave him a look and lightly hit his arm.

We quickly changed the subject when the boys gave each other a look. Quicker than you could say summer jeremia, George and danial grabbed belly. Stevan grabes Paris and Conrad grabes me. All three of us were screaming whey they threw us in the water! Paris got out first quickly followed by belly. I however thought of a plan, "help me get out!" I say and the most of them were leaving but Conrad came and offered me a hand, I took his hand but pulled him in to! We looked at each other for what felt like an eternity, we were close, touching noses even, he leaned in and, "Conrad come help me with the dishes," your joking! He mouthed a sorry as they both came to the surface.

"We almost kissed!" I says bursting into Paris's room then she spotted belly, "um sorry about that"

The look belly gave her crushed me. Saved by Jere who walked in and said, "come on let's go to the ocean!" They all said ok and walked up to the entrance.

"Wanna race?"
"Your legs are to long now I ca" I start running down the beach and obviously get there first.

Everyone is sat down at the table and Stevan and Jere are laughing at somthing and laurel threatened to put it in the screen bin but Jere through it in first.

"Girls I have got you invitations to the debutant ball!" Susanna says and Paris agrees immediately but me and belly say that we will think about it which we did.

Author here:
Word count:1245

All photos are from Pinterest

Any ideas plz let me know

Any improvements let me know

Right so first chapter it has been in the making for weeks and finally got to writing so I hope you enjoyed.

Conrad and Lexi?

Conrad and belly?

And next chapter will also go into detail of Danial and Paris

Do you like the names?