How you met

Charlie:
(You guys already knew each other)
You were one of lucifers more younger assistants and one day you were order by lucifer himself to go to the now called hazbin hotel to check up on charlie, when you got there you were welcomed by a very lively and bubbly princess "Oh my lucifer! (Y/n) it's been ages since I've seen you! How has it been at the castle? Has my dad heard anything from heaven lately?" She said very quickly "charlie calm down" they smile at her softly. "Sorry, sorry, I've just missed you it's been so long" "I know but it's just been sooo busy" they reply "you know there's always room at the hotel" she says with a big smile. 'I know I should get back to lucifer...but he did say I should keep an eye on charlie' they think to theirself Sure" they agree "YES! YES! YES!" Charlie shouts picking (y/n) up and spinning them around.

Vaggie:

There was another extermination. You just walked out of your house hearing the all clear that the angels left. As you were walking through the bloody streets of hell you noticed a trail of...gold? Now usually you'd remember the saying 'quriosity killed the cat'but this time it got the better of you and you decided to follow it into the alley. Just as I get more into the alley I spot a grey haired girl who looked really injured but the gold trail stopped? You decided to go and help her "are you okay?" (Y/n) asks quite worriedly as the injured girl looks up at them, they gasp slightly noticing she was missing an eye. They take off their jacket, rip the sleeve off and wrap it around her injured face, as the injured girl gave them a soft smile.

Alastor:

(Y/n) pov

Well that was a complete disaster. My little sister charlie just went on 666 news to tell sinners about her idea to redeem them so heaven can stop doing their yearly extermination but everyone just laughed and then charlie got in a fight with Katie killjoy. Now we were in the limo where vaggie is having a go at our only sinner staying at the hotel, Angel dust, for getting involved in a turf war. When we finally got back to the hotel I slumped onto the ripped sofa with a groan. "Well that went well" I say sarcastically, I hear a sigh from charlie "this whole thing was a mistake..." charlie said with a sad look. Vaggie went over to her girlfriend and gave her a hug. I look over at charlie with sympathy, then I heard a knock at the hotel door and went to go open it. The moment I open it I was met with none other than the radio demon one of the most powerful overlords in hell. "Hel-" before he could finish his sentence I shut the door then open it again "-lo!". "Uhh charlie" "yeah?" "The radio demons at the door" i say to charlie "WHAT?!" Charlie slightly shouts. "Don't let him in!" Vaggie tells me. Instead of listening to her I open the door. "May I speak now?" He says still having that grin on his face. "Sure?" I say a bit unsure, "Alastor dear pleasure to be meeting you! Quite a pleasure! I saw you sisters little fiasco on the picture show! What a performance why I hadn't seen anything that entertaining since the stock market crash of 1929!" The demon chuckles slightly. "So many orphans.." suddenly vaggie points a spear right his his face as a slowly back away...this day just got a whole lot more interesting.