Valentines special

For todays dish I bring the good ole 'alla hjärtans dag'

-

"I got you something," you sing sung, a wide smile on your face as his ears perk up. But he doesn't look over, more so hums. To invested in the book, as you click your tongue disappointedly.

The smile falling for a second, but it flicks back up as you gather your hope. Walking over and sitting down on the armrest as your hands play with the realistic petals.

"Al", your eyes peek at him as he hums again. But no actual acknowledgment. "Alll." You trail on, leaning on him. Yet again getting a full response, as you click your tongue distastefully. Getting quiet as the room silenced back, only the old clock on the wall making a sound.

As your lips thin, what to do?

"Vox asked me out."

"What." His head snaps to you, in fact his whole body moved. Causing you to slip off him and fall down into his laps, as he loses grip on the book. The wooden cover falling to the floor with a thud.

As you smugly smile up to those radio dials, trying best to pose like on of his French gals.

"Care to repeat." His eyes squint, trailing off like he was planning someone's second funeral. You have to roll your eyes, a hand raising to rest on his chin and tilting his head back down.

"Oh? I lied." You hum, hand sliding up to play with his hair. It took him a moment to register, before sighing in relief. Sending you a pointed look as you respond with blowing raspberries.

"Lying doesn't suit you." His eyes closed, his hand pulling yours away from his hair. Intertwining his fingers and leaning back. Eyes peeking open only to trail somewhere else, perhaps air was simply fun to look at.

"You said everything suits me." You respond, squeezing his hand a bit too tight until he finally looked at you. "I meant clothes, darling." He sighed amusedly, free hand gently resting on your stomach as you glance over at it. Then the bouquet you held, picking out one of the red roses and sitting up.

"Well I think this'll suit you", sliding the stem through the lapel. Making only the red visible through as he glanced down. Before eyes travel to the bouquet you held.

"Is that the something you were speaking off?" He spoke, head moving to you as your noses aks or touch.

"Maybe," you respond, pulling the bouquet closer and having it to his chest. "A special bunch for a special guy." You wink as his eyes soften. But his hands don't grab it.

"Well sadly as you know, I don't really have a, green thumb." he pinned, making you frown at him betrayed. "I'm offended you think I forgot," you acted all serious as he hums. "These aren't actually real, so it's fine. But I guess if you don't want them I'll have to give them to Angel or s-" he quickly plucked it up. Interrupting you as you're left shocked, face getting all smug while glancing at him.

He stared down fondly at the flowers, some color on his usually dull face as he stared down. Face tilting as he took a quick sniff. "Are they scented?" He glanced up, as you hum. "Yes, for you only." You blow a kiss as he blankly stared.

The silence comfy with the staring battle, before his face slowly morphed into appreciation. He seemed surprised, touched even. Like this was something big, but you watch him bathe in the moment. Before glancing up a bit confused.

"What's the occasion?" He asked, playing with one of the petals. As you almost choke on your own spit, staring at him like he'd gone daft. He only tilted his head like a confused animal, but seeing your face sideways obviously didn't answer him as he shrugs.