Valentine Date

Zayn x gn reader─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Zayn x gn reader
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I was sitting down in the restaurant, waiting for my date to arrive. I had my eye on him ever since I saw his profile on the dating app, and I was excited to finally meet him in person. I hadn't seen him before, so this was our first time facing each other.

Every minute that passed seemed like an eternity, and my heart raced with anticipation. I kept checking my phone to see if he had sent any messages, but it was radio silence on his end. I was starting to think he had ghosted me, but I didn't want to believe it.

Just as I was about to give up and leave the restaurant, my childhood friend appeared out of nowhere. "Zayn? What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

He simply replied, "It's Valentine's Day, and my date bailed on me." He seemed to be in a similar situation as me, and I felt a pang of sympathy.

"That sucks," I said, not quite sure what else to say. "You can sit with me if you want."

He nodded gratefully and sat down across from me. We sat in silence for a few moments, both nursing our drinks and watching the other couples enjoying their Valentine's Day dates. It was a bit awkward, but I didn't mind.

Just when I was about to ask him about himself, my phone buzzed with a text message. It was my date, apologizing for not being able to make it. I sighed and texted them back, saying that it was okay and wishing them a happy Valentine's Day, even though it didn't feel so happy at the moment.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, seemingly picking up on my disappointment.

"I was really looking forward to this date," I replied, trying to keep my voice even. "I don't understand why he couldn't at least text me earlier."

"Here," he said, handing me a piece of paper. "I saw this and thought of you."

It was a coupon for a free movie ticket to see the newest Marvel movie, which just happened to be my favorite. I looked up at him in astonishment, unable to believe his thoughtfulness.

"That's amazing," I said, feeling a bit emotional. "I can't believe you have this,"

"Hey don't be sad." Zayn said softly. "I know it's not the same but would you mind if i took you out for Valentine day."

"Yeah." I said softly and I didn't have to be alone in Valentine day which it was nice to have Zayn care for me.

"Thank you so much for being my Valentine, Zayn," I said with a small smile. "I had a great time as well."

Zayn seemed to be happy to hear that, but he was also a bit stoic and his expressions were hard to read. Just then, I noticed that I was starting to feel a bit cold. Before I could say anything, Zayn took off his jacket and offered it to me.

"Here, you can borrow my jacket," he said, handing it to me. "I don't want you to catch a cold."

I gave him a small blush and accepted the jacket, feeling grateful for his thoughtfulness. It was a nice gesture, but there was something about his expression that still seemed a bit distant. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it made me wonder if there was more to him than I had originally thought.

I leaned in and kissed Zayn, feeling a mix of excitement and uncertainty. His response was intense, his grip on my waist tightening as he deepened the kiss. It was passionate, almost possessive, and I found myself getting lost in the moment.

We slowly Lean closer went for kiss. But as the kiss went on, I started to sense something off about Zayn's behavior. His hold on me became tighter, almost constricting, and his eyes had a glint of possessiveness. It was as if he wanted to claim me, to make sure no one else could have me.

I pulled away slightly, my heart racing. "Zayn,..."

Zayn's expression changed, his eyes narrowing as a hint of darkness crossed his features. "I can't bear the thought of someone else having you," he whispered, his voice filled with a mix of desperation and obsession.

I didn't listen to part of what Zayn said and ignored it, leaving to go to my apartment.

Little did you know, Zayn had frozen your date in an attempt to make you his Valentine. As you may know, Valentine's Day is a special day of the year in which people express their love for their special person. Zayn was hoping that he would be lucky enough to make you his special person, but he was too late.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Happy Valentine day

Happy Valentine day