Always check your blind spot

The drive was long and silent. The men didn't even so much as blink in my presence. Not that I minded. I had her Care Bear.

The man in the driver's seat pulled into a large house that was hidden from the public eye. It was as tall as a mansion and it had a black gate at the entrance. The driver pulled up to the house along with 1 other car behind him. "Derek." the driver said talking to the person in the passenger seat. "Unpack the weapons. You too Jacob." The men, Derek and Jacob, got out of the car and did as they were told. The driver looked at me again, making me squeak and hide my face in my Care Bear plush. "Josh," he spoke to the man sitting on my right. "Take her to my room."

"Yes sir." The man named Josh said before gently grabbing my arm and pushing open the car door. Once we both stepped out of the car, Josh led me inside. The house was beautiful. The floor was filled with wood and the living room was huge with a long black couch. There were some rooms upstairs, the doors on the walls are kinda a give away though. I stared in awe at the sight before me, making Josh chuckle. "Nice isn't it?" he said as we both began to walk upstairs.

"Look, I know you're scared," Josh began to say. "but it's gonna be okay." I gave him a little smile, his voice sending me calm vibes. "The boss is a bit...stern, but only in the field. Once he's behind closed doors..." Josh chuckled again, a blush forming around his face. I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant but we already arrived at our destination. "Here we go." he said as he opened the door to...boss's room.

It was gigantic. The bed was super big and there was a TV in a little loft area at the corner of the room. The closet was at the left of the bed and the night stand was on the right. The theme was mostly black and some of the boss's weapons were on the floor but I didn't mind. I turned to Josh. "Thank you." I said softly as Josh nodded to me and closed the door.

I waited inside for an hour until I got bored. "Ugh! So boring!" I said as I looked around to find something to do. Gently placing my plushie on boss's bed, I went over to the TV stand surprised to find that there was a Nintendo switch resting on top. "Oh, cool." I said as I go in to grab it, but my eyes reverted to something else. Just below the game console was a row of video games. Most of them were fighter ones but one video game caught my eye. It was DC Super Hero Girls. The new one not the old one.

I couldn't help but laugh, taking the video game from the room and checked it to see if it was really what I thought it was. And yes, it really was. "Does he seriously play this game?" I say to no one in particular. I turn to my plushie on the bed. "Hey Heart, watch this." I say as I began to deepened my voice. "Oh look at me. I like DC Super Hero Girls." I say waving the game around. "I may be an assassin, but on the inside, I'm just a sad lonely boy who loves superheroes. Especially superhero girls." I laughed at my own voice.

I mocked the leader of assassins for a while, just passing the time. However, I was so invested in it that I failed to hear the door open. "My favorite hero is Bumblebee. Cause even though she's small, she makes the biggest difference." I say with pouty lips right before I began to laugh again. 

I'm about to do another impression when I hear someone clearing their throat. I squealed and turned around, completely in shock. In front of me, was the driver from earlier. He had his arms crossed and his scarf was no longer covering his face, but still around his neck. He looked at though he was trying not to smile at my squeal. I backed up a step, nearly bumping into the couch. "U-Um...hi?" I said quickly putting down the video game.

The man continued to stare at me while he cracked his knuckles. Oh shit, he's gonna beat me to a pulp. However, the man only smirked, which made me blush a bit. "So you think I'm into...what was it you said? DC Super Hero Girls?" he asked taking a step towards me while wiggling his fingers. I gasped quietly and made my way to the large bed, the driver in tow. "Uh...well...um..." I was speechless. I grabbed my Care bear plush, thinking that it'd save me from whatever this man was about to do to me. The driver only laughed. "You're adorable if you think that bear's gonna save you from a Santiago."

Wait, did he just say...Santiago? As in, Elijah Santiago? I squeaked a bit. "P-Please don't hurt me Mr. Santiago."

"Oh don't worry, little one. I'm not gonna hurt ya." Well, that was reassuring. But I was still scared.

I felt Elijah grab one of my ankles, making me squeal. "H-Hey!" I said with a blush as he smirked. "But I am still going to get you for mocking me." The heir to the assassins wiggled his fingers on my foot, sending me into a fit of bubbly laughter.