chapter -7 chances

Tinn's pov

My last meeting with my singer boy was quite nice i was feeling butterflies allover and I hoped to meet him again i inquired thuison about why does gun needed to come to hospital and about his reports so he checked and told about his throat and at first I was scared for him because I know how much a singer's voice matters like obviously so he assured me that he is alright and all

Thuison is my best friend forever kinda friend and yes he knows about my long crush on gun he use to tease me a lot about my heart eyes always on gun  I can't help it I have a crush on him.....

Then thuison told me about gun's appointment in the morning about his reports I got another chance to meet him see him in front of myself even after not having morning shift i went to hospital just to see him sometimes I just want to give up my feelings but I can't I am not able to I don't even want to like how can main leader singer of a famous band will look at me a doctor and a school president I just can be a mere fan in front of his eyes........but he is the apple of my eye.

So I went to meet him I saw him called me I was so nervous just my looking at his back i tried talking to him and I kinda fucked up but still he chuckled and let it be he is such a good guy

I was how nervous and worried he was about his condition and as a good doctor i encouraged him and I think it worked seems like I am not that bad as he went to meet thuison and I thought of inviting him for a coffee well it won't be that bad right?!

I entered as I calculated by now gun must be done with his prescriptions I talked to thuison about something so it won't look fishy to him and as he was going back I called him and asked about having a coffee I was nervous i blabbered somethings and he agreed I was so happy.

While drinking we chatted for sometime as I was enjoying my time i got called up for an emergency and I was forced to leave and go so we bid farewell and i waited for his next appointment to ask for a dinner date i mean just a casual dinner won't hurt right??

Let's just hope everything goes as I am imagining

Unedited