Chapter 1

Feeling a cold breeze going down her spine, eden slowly woke up feeling worse than ever.

Her head felt like she got hit with a Baseball bat and her side felt like she got kicked.

Eden opened her light blue eyes, staring at the surroundings, she was in a room.

There were 8 people there.

She felt herself getting lightheaded, Eden looked around checking if she knows anyone here, but nothing...she cant figure out anyone here.

People were arguing, paniking and screaming, and that did not help Eden's headache, it just made it worse.

She felt like she was gonna pass out, her legs were weak and she felt her eyes getting heavy.

Her whole body know felt weak, she tried to stand up but she couldn't, she felt like her body was about to shut down, she was about to fall untill Eden felt a pare of hands around her shoulders what helped her stay up.

The red head girl, kept her balance still feeling weak as fuck.

"Try not to faint" Eden heard, she heard a male voice saying these words, the thing that confused her is that the voice sounded odly familier, its like she definetly heard it before, she definetly did.

"Its ok kid, just stay up" the voice continued, it took Eden a while before it hit her, it couldn't be who she thought it was.

She turned to look up at the person, she noticed his Black and white shirt, she then 100% knew who it was, Eden froze as she looked up at the person she wished she never saw again.

Daniel Matthews...

(sorry if this is short)