22

After a while of Jisung laying on the couch he went back to normal.  He put his pacifier in his pocket and went to bed.

"Goodnight Hannie." Minho whispered.

"Goodnight hyung." Jisung whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung woke up with Minho's hands wrapped around his waist. The hold was possesive, which made Jisung blush.

"Mine." Minho whispered into his ear and started to bite his ear lobe. Jisung moaned and leaned into the older's touch. Jeongin and Seungmin came into the room too.

"Hyung stop having him for yourself, we want to kiss him too." Jeongin whined. Minho chuckled and shook his head, snuggling his head into the back of Jisung's neck.

"I'm hungry." Jisung mumbled shaking Minho. The older immediately got up, carrying him to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat today?" Minho asked as he sat him on the counter as usual.

"I dunno. French breakfast." Jisung mumbled and layed down on the counter. Seungmin quickly saw this and picked the boy up, sitting down at the table. He placed Jisung on his lap.

"Do you remember anything of yesterday?" Seungmin asked the boy and rested his hands on Jisung's thighs. The younger hummed.

"Kind of, but it's all a little fuzzy. I don't remember much." Jisung replied. Everyone's attention was on them again.

"Why is everyone looking at me? Are you horny again?" Jisung chuckled leaning into Seungmin's grip. Everyone started protesting making him giggle.

"It's okay hyungies, I believe you." Jisung chuckled. To break the chaotic vibe Minho started plating all kinds of dishes on table. Croissants, big ass baguettes, some cheesecake and all kinds of french pastries. Even cheese.

"Woah, thank you hyung." Jisung gasped and immediately started to eat. It was so delicious that everyone was really full in the end, so they stopped eating. Jisung wanted to explore the mansion again so he just wandered. Well until he got a phone call.

"U-um hello?" Jisung mumbled. It was an unknown number so he didn't know what to expect.

"Han-ah, did you miss me~" A so so familiar voice sang. Jisung gulped.

"C-chaewon? W-why did y-you call m-me?" Jisung stuttered anxiously. Chaewon chuckled on the other end.

"I heard you were still in the mansion Hannie. Didn't I tell you to leave? Or I would kill you." She whispered. Jisung's breathing quickened as he started muttering out "sorry's" over and over again.

"It's okay Jisungie, just come to this location and all will be good." She said and Jisung heard his phone vibrate, meaning he got a message.

"B-but what if y-you kill me i-instead?" Jisung asked, stuttering like crazy.

"Han-ah, I won't kill you. Only if you don't come, but if you stay still and let me beat you up you'll be fine." Chaewon said making Jisung repeat "Thank you" over and over and over again.

"You're welcome Hannie, come here before tomorrow. The time is ticking." Chaewon said and hung up. Jisung quickly found an escape route and went to the location. It was a very sketchy alley, and it was already evening so it's dark.

"H-hello? Chaewon?" Jisung stuttered. He heard a female voice sigh.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Ma'am?" Chaewon sighed. Jisung couldn't see her, he couldn't see anything.

"I-i'm so- AH!" Jisung screamed when he was grabbed from behind and a cloth was pressed against his nose and mouth.

"Don't struggle, Han-ah. They're just helping me out." Chaewon said. Jisung calmed himself down and soon everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, we have tracked Han Jisung." One of the detectives said. The chief immediately looked at him.

"That's great, where is he?" He asked. The detective sighed looking at him nervously.

"He's in some kind of alley. T-that's not the point! Someone said we have go in time or he'll die." The detective sighed. He shook his head. The chief head palmed himself and sighed, thinking.

"Let's go then, do research in the van." The chief said. Everyone nodded and started putting on gear, sitting in the big vans ready to be transported.

"Ready?" The big boss asked. Everyone in the van was already aggressively typing on their laptops.

"Let's capture these assholes." The chief said, smirking.