Ryujin's POV

Q: Yellow signal in stop light means

(A) go fast

(B) take it slow...

Or you can do it Shin Ryujin style...

(C) Not care at all...

Ryujin was multi tasking trying to apply her lipstick while driving, when a biker zoom past her way.

AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKK.....

"Oh crap! I run over someone..."

Ryujin hurriedly steps out of her car. She sees a girl all curled up in a ball, whimpering like a little kitten... (could you blame the girl? She almost got run over)

"Omo miss?! Are you alright?!"

The moment she sees the girl, with those scared cat eyes...

Ryujin knew that there is nothing more she wanted to do but to protect this girl...

"I...I...I...I...I...I" The poor girl quivered.

"Miss?" Ryujin asks again...

Ryujin was surprise cause even if she could see the girl's legs shaking, the girl still manages to get up shrugging off what had happen.

"Don't worry about me..."

"I can't do that, I almost hit you... let me take you to the hospital at least..."

"No... haha... I'm ok... just drive safely next time..."

"Oh... ahhh..."

Ryujin was amaze that even if the girl was picking up her bike, she was still grinning as if nothing happened.

"Oh God... I didn't even know her name."

*

Sept 13

Saw this really cute girl today...

Too bad I don't know her name...

*

Sept 28

How small the world could be? Chaer just happens to be related to cute girl that I almost run over's bestfriend. And now I know her name...

Hwang Yeji.

Cute girl. My cute girl... hehe...

*

I have been seeing cute girl Yeji around campus lately... but everytime I try to move closer, it's like a scare her or something... Maybe she thinks I'll run over her again...

Every night I just tell myself to try harder... The opportunity is always there, I just couldn't grab it in time... Like right now, here she is lining up for lunch... And what am I doing? Just waiting for something to happen... I need to act NOW...

Ok... now I'm a feet away from her, what will I say?

"Hi unnie"

"I'm going to sue you"

How do you have a comeback for that? "Oh, ummm... well... ahhh..."

"Oh JK. JK. I'm not..."

Ryujin couldn't help breathe a sigh of relief. "Oh... you scared me there, unnie..."

"S-sorry... I'm ahhhh Yeji..."

"I know..."

Of course I do, as the girl I have a crush on...