Finn & Rye & Fireflies

Blurb:

"It started with a kiss...as love stories often do. Jesse Andrews had the arms of a Greek god and he was on the track team. The night of our kiss fell on a Friday."

Then, only a few days later, Fin's world is turned upside down - and not in a good head-over-heels-in-love way - when Jesse cruelly outs him. An event which ultimately leads to his family leaving town.

But a fresh start isn't going to change the truth of who Fin is. And it's not going to stop his sexuality causing everyone all sorts of problems. Everyone, that is, apart from his new best friend Poppy, her girlfriend-in-waiting June, and his new crush Rye... So, while Fin and Rye are enjoying some seriously intimate moonlit moments together, Fin's parents decide to pack him off to the local ReSouled 'therapy camp'.

Genre's/Themes:

LGBTQ+ - Young Adult - Romance - Fiction - Mental Illness

My Notes:

I read this book 10 times in a row. if that doesn't tell you this book is absolutely amazing idk what does. Its characters and plot of the story just make me so happy. I'm being serious when I tell you my copy of this book is in tatters. Also, the amount of representation in this book is just so brilliant!

HAS A MATURE SCENE!!!