Ch 1

Jack walked to the bathroom as the lunch bell rang. He then closed the stall, and took his onesie off. As he unbuttoned his onesie, Jack felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He pushed even more poop into his already stinky pull up. Jack took his pants off, then he began to pee. A slight hissing sound erupted from his diaper, and when he finished peeing, he ripped off his pull up. He balled it up, and tossed it in the bin. The stalls didn't have any toliets, because all the kids went in their diapers. Only the teacher's bathrooms had toliets. Anyways, Jack then slid a Minnie Mouse pull up up his legs. He gently touched his penis, feeling satisfied with it. He then buttoned his onesie back up, and headed to lunch. He then got in the lunch line with his friends, Alex and Ellie.

Jack: Hey guys, what's for lunch today?

Alex: Why do you never look at the lunch chart? Today we're having CheeseBurgers!

Jack: I was busy changing my pull up!

Ellie: Which one did you choose? I just wear Goodnites.

Jack: Another Girls Pull Up.

(They walk to their table)

Alex: did you say Girls? Why?

Jack: I just think they look cuter!

A while later, the lunch bell rings, and the friends go to their last class of the day. Which the all have together. As Ellie, Alex and Jack are walking to Science Class, Evan, who is Jack's bully, says, "Hey Jackie, why don't you give Ellie a kiss?" He then roared with laughter, even though everyone hated him. After Science Class, Ellie, Jack and Alex all got on their bus. Which they all had the same bus. They headed to the back like usual, but the bus driver, said "Don't go back there. The last 2 rows."
When the asked why, they were told that some kids diaper leaked over there. They sat in the 4th last row, and Amy came to sit on Jack's lap. Then the bus started.