Teaser

"What!!!???" A shout was heard in the middle of a luxurious resturent. "Mom you are telling me you both are gonna marry!!??" Shouted y/n almost gaining everyone's attention. "Y/n!talk slow" y/n's mom wispered shoutingly. "Sorry...but I'm just too much happy and shocked for both of you" y/n said as she looked the the couples as they showed true love in there eyes as they hold eachother's hands.

"Aww...sweety.....Thank you..... actually we both have kept a secret from you..."Y/n's mom said as she looked at her soon to be husband. Mr.Kim nodded his head signalling her to go ahead. "Actually Mr. Kim or your new appa already have kids....." She said as she looked at y/n with a tension filled smile. Y/n gave her a assuring smile and said "It's fine mom.... I'll take care of them". Y/n actually thought the 'kids' her mom is specifying her are none other that some 10-13 years old teenagers.

"No....y/n you didn't understand it......" Mr. Kim said as he guessed what y/n was probably thinking. "They are above 20..." He said as her jaw dropped hearing this unexpected news. ".......and also....they are seven.." he said as y/n was about to throw her food out from her mouth. "SEVEN!!" y/n said screaming again but this time her mother slapped her hand "behave!" She said giving y/n a gare. " So...you are telling me your previous wife gave birth to seven fucking kids!" She said with her eyes wide "language!" Her mom again gared at her as y/n cleared her throat.

"No.... actually my previous wife Ha-run gave birth to 3 cute and gorgeous boys but when she was pregnant for the 4th time she hand and accident and because of that she had an miscarriage....she couldn't handle the trauma and passed way in the hospital bed...." he said as y/n felt a rush of guilt in her heart. "I'm sorry" she said as she lowered her head. "No, don't be" he said giving her a dimple-boxy smile.

"Ha-run's last wish was to adopt as many kids as possible to save their lives.....so I adopted three of them as her beloved memory and named them as she wanted......my cousin brother died in an plane crash with his wife.....but his son was luckily staying at his grandma's house which saves him....he had no guardian so the court declared me to be his guardian till he was a grown up" He said as he said everything clearly. "...so that's why I have seven kids..." He said as he smiled at y/n." y/n sweety you'll soon meet you seven brothers..." Her mother said with a smile.

Y/n smiled back at her but little did she know.........it's just the clam before strom