𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

I take a look around my new home, a light box in my arms while I observe the fresh, smooth white painted walls

I take a look around my new home, a light box in my arms while I observe the fresh, smooth white painted walls. I gently run my fingers on the wall and place the box on top of another one.

"Getting used to the new surroundings yet?" I hear my dad ask. I smile a bit.

"I just stepped into the living room for the first time, dad. It's gonna definitely take more time for me to get used to all this change." I sigh. It made me upset when my parents broke the news we would move here. But I didn't want to make them disappointed... This is where they grew up and met each other.

My dad gently patted my head. "You'll get used to it. I'm just surprised my old home was for sale. Who would've thought, huh?" He chuckled lightly. "Yeah." I reply back dully.

"Already checking out the house without me?" My dad and I turn around at the same time, seeing my mother walk in with more of our boxes. My mom's eyes lit up immediately when she felt nostalgia hit her. I smile when I see my mom and dad sharing the same expression when first seeing the house.

Meanwhile, I'm barely getting used to it. Ugh, okay. Cut yourself some slack, Y/n. You just got here.

You'll get used to it in no time. Speaking of getting used to the house, I should get used to my room first. "Uh, right. Where's my room?" I ask my mom and dad, unsure of where to go. Asking them would be better since my dad did live here and my mom would visit everytime.

My dad smiled. "Follow me. You'll love your new room, I promise." I follow my dad behind him, walking up the stairs. I take note of my room being upstairs as we both made it up the second floor.

"Here it is. Welcome to your new room. Also know as, my old room." My dad opens the door to my room.

My jaw dropped. "You had a balcony!?" I asked in a daze, quickly walking towards the said balcony. My dad chuckled. "It's yours now. So, do you like it?"

I turned to look at him after I opened the doors to the balcony. I run over to him and give him a hug. "I don't just like it-- I love it..! Thanks, dad. I promise I'll take good care of this room."

My dad smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I know you will." He spoke in his gentle voice before he lets go of me, hearing my mom call for him. "Enjoy your new room, firely." I nod, smiling as he closed the door.

I didn't want to get my boxes just yet... Nor do I really wanna settle in my empty room. That's it! I'll explore Okinawa!

I quickly exit my room and run downstairs. My mom suddenly appeared in front of me with a huge box. "Careful! Where you heading off to, firefly?" She asked in a Griff voice, placing the heavy box down on the floor next to us.

"Sorry, is it okay if I explore the Okinawa?" My mom hummed. "I don't see why not." I hug her and kiss her cheek. I quickly grab my jacket and put it on. "Thanks, mom! See ya soon."

"Be safe!" I nodded as I head out the door, watching my dad unload the car with boxes. I wave at him as he waved back. "See ya, dad."

"You gonna check out the neighborhood?" My dad asked, making me stop in my tracks to talk to him.

"Not just the neighborhood, I wanna try to explore Okinawa." My dad smiled and ruffled my hair. "Right, just stay safe, 'kay, firefly?" I nod as my dad walked away with a stack of boxes.

I then turn around and take a moment to embrace the new neighborhood. "Wow.." I let out a small gasp as I see a huge cherry tree. I don't know why, but it made me feel all giddy inside. I then walk down the sidewalk and see where it well eventually take me...

"I bet mom and dad must feel really happy to be revisiting their old home." The sidewalk I was once previously on is now miles away from home as it lead me to heaps of markets.

I'm glad we did come here. Okinawa is so-- huh? I turn to hear the commotion of someone yelling. I felt a bit alarmed... But then, I saw the most incredible thing ever.

My jaw dropped

My jaw dropped. How did he do that?! Why did he do that?! Can he teach me how to do that?! Who are they?! And why am I slowly and awkwardly walking towards them?!

The both suddenly turn their attention on me. I was silent for a moment before I blurted something out. "H-hi" YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU STUTTER?!

The red hair guy smiled as the blue haired got up from the floor he was previously on, dusting his uniform off. "Hey." The red hair smiled

Good, they're friendly... Well one of them. No, don't assume one will be bad and will be good. They're both probably good. Oh no, you've been quiet for too long! Idiot, say something!!

"You did.. An Ollie, right? You did a huge Ollie jump over this guy, right here?" I asked eagerly, gesturing over at the blue hair guy who just stood their in confusion. The red hair smiled brightly and nodded. "Heck yeah I did! Great, you know about skating! Boo, you don't." The red hair smiled at me and then frowned at the blue hair guy.

"Do you guys like to skate?" The red hair suddenly asked. I glance at the blue hair guy as he glanced back at me with a look just as confused as mine.

 I glance at the blue hair guy as he glanced back at me with a look just as confused as mine

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

"𝘿𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚? 𝙃𝙪𝙝, 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚" - 𝙔/𝙣

"𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮?!" - 𝙍𝙚𝙠𝙞

"𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚." - 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙬!" - 𝙍𝙚𝙠𝙞

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙?" - 𝙔/𝙣

"𝙊𝙝, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘." - 𝙍𝙚𝙠𝙞