5

"take a look at my girlfriend, shes the only one i got" -cupids chokehold, the breakfast club

Brocks pov:

No fucking way I just met Aurora Miller. I've literally had the biggest crush on her ever since she started acting.

"Dude no way!" I say looking at George. "I just met THE Aurora Miller!" I say again.

"Yeah dude I know! Look at her jacket" George says. I look at her jacket and see that she's wearing my number. I didn't even notice that my smile was so big.

"Dude your smiling like crazy" George says while chuckling.
————
Auroras pov:

I went and found coach. I went up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around, looks at me, and immediately smiles.

"Aurora!!" He says bringing me into a hug.

"Coach!!" I say hugging him back. "What are you doing here?!" He asks while pulling out of the hug.

"I got invited by Kris." I say. "Well I'm happy that you came!" He says

"yeah me too! Hey nice win by the way!" I say. "Oh thank you! Couldn't have done it without purdy tho." He say. "Yeah every conversation I've been in today he was mentioned" I say chuckling.

"Why is that?" He asks.

I turn around to show him my jacket "this is why" I say.

"Ohhhhhh" he says. "Did HE see your jacket?" He asks.

"I'm pretty sure, George told him to look at my jacket, he's trying to set us up." I say.

"Aurora I'm pretty sure that purdy is a huge fan of you." He says.

"Really?" I asks while looking back at Brock. "I mean he looked pretty chill when I talked to him." I say looking back at coach.

"Well George told me that hes like.. a really big fan of you." He says.

"Rory!" I hear Kristin say. I turn around to look at her. "You ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah be there in a second!" I say back.

"Well coach I have to go, but it was great seeing you." I say hugging him.

"Yeah! Come by and visit sometime, okay?" He says while pulling out of the hug.

"Will do!" I say walking away.

I walk up to Kristin.

"Sooooo.." she says.

"Sooooo..... What?" I ask.

"What did you think of Brock??" She asks.

I playfully roll my eyes at her. "Dude you need to stop." I say while chuckling.

"What?! Rory your totally into eachother!" She says while playfully punching me in the arm. "I've only said like 2 words to him" I say.

"But the way you two looked at eachother!!" She says jumping up and down.

"Rory! Hey I just wanted to say bye before I leave" George says as he runs up to me. "Oh okay, bye George!" I say hugging him.

"You should probably go say goodbye to the REST of the team." He says while pointing his head at Brock.

"Actually I'm gunna say goodbye to EVERYBODY" I say while walking toward Deebo.

I run up to Claire. "Claireeee!" I say hugging her. "We have to go" I say as we pull out of the hug.

"Are we still on for breakfast tomorrow?" She asks.

"Of course!! Me, Gemma, and Kris will pick you up." I say. "Okay!! See you tomorrow." She says

I say goodbye to the rest of the team until I get down to Brock.

"Hey! Just wanted to say bye before I leave." I say.

"Okay, well bye!" He says as I pull him into a hug. "I'll see you later!" I say walking away.

"Bye..!" He says.

I walk back to Kristin and Gemma and see them giggling and jumping up and down.

"Oh shut it" I say as i playfully roll my eyes

———————
AUTHORS NOTE: I can finally sleep lmaooo

Thank you guys for voting! I love reading your guyses comments.
(Help how do you spell guys's) 😭

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, more coming soon!