Thigh Highs

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're fucking me in your head."

Katya smiled and rolled her eyes, because that's exactly what she was doing. How could she not when Trixie would look so pretty whining into her mattress?

"And if I am?" Katya teased, crawling slowly across the bed and resting her head in Trixies lap. "Then I'd tell you to stop being a pussy and do what you want to me." Trixie said, the words coming out far more breathy and needy than she'd intended. "Oh yeah?" Katya whispered as she gripped her waist. "Yes.." Trixie groaned, leaning back and spreading her legs.

"You want me to fuck you, dont you?" Katya muttered, pawing at her own breasts before harshly squeezing Trixies. The soft fabric of Trixies blue sweater was cute and all, but she ached to feel the girls soft breasts in her hands. "Yes, please Katya.. I wore my thigh-highs for a reason.."

Katya giggled at the statement, finding it adorable that Trixie paid attention to what turned Katya on. She'd mentioned her thing for thigh highs enough times to fill a book at that point, and she found it exhilarating to see Trixie dressed in them. As Trixie lifted her skirt above her hips, Katya couldn't help but groan at the sight before her. Trixies thighs were spilling out from over the socks, the soft flesh begging to be kissed and nipped at.

Katya hurriedly removed Trixies clothes, leaving her in nothing but the socks. She moaned lightly when Trixie shoved her chest forward, her breasts bouncing lightly from the movement. Katya couldn't help herself, leaning down to capture Trixies pink nipple between her lips. She groaned against it when Trixie whined, reaching between her own legs to press onto her clit over her jeans. "Katya please just fuck me.." Trixie whined, spreading herself out so Katya could get the delicious view of Trixies hard clit. Her pussy was puffy and pale, a small tuft of blond pubic hair just below her stomach. The inside looked like the most delicate flower, Katya thought, a shade of cotton candy.

Despite Trixies irresistible pussy, Katya kept her composure. She grabbed Trixies hands and pinned them above her head, Katya sitting herself between her thighs so she couldn't relieve any pressure herself. "No, patience princess." Katya said warmly, leaning down to plant soft kisses onto Trixies lips.

Trixie whined and wrapped her legs around Katyas waist, grinding herself against the rough fabric of her jeans. Katyas face screwed up, the disobedience instantly flipping her demeanour. She harshly slammed Trixie down by her hip, rendering the girl helpless under her lovers strong grip. Unsure of how else to get her way, Trixie began to beg pathetically to her lover.

"Please Katya, please, you can fuck me so hard and ill love it, or fuck me to the edge and leave me crying and ill love that too- please just fuck me- oh shit -"

Katya slipped two fingers into Trixies pussy easily, curling them slightly to put pressure onto Trixies sensitive spot. She stared down into Trixies pleading eyes and began to fuck her ruthlessly. Trixies eyes quickly rolled back, her mouth dropping open.

"You want to be fucked like a whore, you get fucked like a whore." Katya spat.

Her sudden pace made Trixie gasp out, her fingers roughly pounding the girl with hard strokes. "Oh my- fuck kats-"

Trixies eyes squeezed shut, the bed shaking from the force of Katyas fingers. Her pounding ensured the room was filled with the sounds of Trixies sticky pussy, her clit now begging for attention more than it had ever before. "Katya can i touch myself? Please baby i want to- FUCK-"

Trixie couldn't help herself from cursing as Katya added her other hand, rubbing the girls clit with the heel of her palm. She pressed against Trixies stomach with her fingers, her pace unwavering and relentless. The sounds were truly sinful; squelching and smacking along with Trixies high-pitched whines bounced off every wall and seemed to echo.

"Fuck Kats, talk to me.." Trixie groaned out, missing the degrading and hoping for some praising along with it.

"Such a pretty slut for me." Katya said simply, making Trixie groan and grip at her own breasts. She opened her eyes and saw her fully clothed katya, making her feel even more naked and slutty beneath her. She spotted the milky white liquid that had coated Katyas two fingers, whimpering from the sight of her pussy swallowing them up over and over again.

"M-more-" she stammered, dropping her head back down. She lifted her legs and held her knees under her elbows, pinching and playing with her nipples in her hands.

"More? You want me to fill you up princess?" Katya teased with a pout, her pace suddenly slowing. Trixie whined. When she said she would love to be edged, she didn't expect Katya to actually -

Because she wasn't. Katya was slowing down to slip two more fingers inside, now four deep into Trixies chubby pussy. "OH FUCK-" Trixie squealed from the stretch, screwing her face and panting. Her cheeks were bright red, sweat beading along her hairline as she neared her high.

Katya could have cum just from fucking Trixie, her hand nearly fully inside the perfect girl, covered in her creamy juices, the thigh highs dampened at the very top, the sight of Trixies breasts jiggling ever so slightly with each stroke. "Fuck kats im so close.." Trixie rasped, her breathing wild and irregular. The feeling of Katyas fingers, her palm against her clit, her fingers digging down into her stomach- it was so much, and it was an agonising bliss.

"Such a pretty girl for me." Katya breathed. She removed her fingers and her hand, making Trixie gasp like she was coming up for air. Katya sucked her fingers dry then undressed herself, Trixie whining like a bitch due to her neediness and her pussy aching for touch. Katya removed her panties and sat across Trixies pussy, rutting against her and instantly becoming close. Their hard clits met and Katya kept it that way, rubbing herself mercilessly against Trixies messy pussy.

"Trix, cum with me baby, cum for me-" Katya moaned, her cum spilling onto Trixies pussy. She groaned as she pushed herself to keep up her pace despite her sensitivity. "SHIT KATYA-" Trixie screamed, moaning incredibly loud as she squirted onto Katya, the liquid coming out with such force that it shot across Katyas bare breasts and over her muscular arms. Trixies body shuddered, whines coming through each breath as she attempted to continue grinding against Katya.

"Please, one more?"

__________

Any tips appreciated!