.:Sun and Moon:.

Y/N POV:

(next morning at 5:18 AM)

Somehow I slept all day and night as I looked at the time on my phone.

(5:19 AM on a Sunday)

I sigh loudly. As I sit up and stretch hearing my back crack. 'Nice.'

I stand up tiredly walking into my new bedroom and over to the closet. Just thinking stuff to myself.

'This place is so much bigger and better than my other apartment!' I think looking through my closet picking out a pink hoodie with bunny ears on the hood, a pair white sweatpants and pink bunny slippers.

'I might as well look through this daycare area since the whole Pizza Plex is always closed on Sundays.' I thought with a smile while putting on the outfit.

After I put on the cute outfit I walked out of my apartment into the break room and locked the door behind me putting the key in my pocket.

I walked out of the break room and into the massive room where the daycare was located.

I walked around looking at everything since I hadn't gotten time to look around properly when Alexandra was rushing me to my room.

I walked up to the big brown door trying to find a way to open them but i couldn't. So I continued to walk around going up the escalator.

Surprisingly everything way still on, the lights and everything! But I ignored it. And walked up to the two gold statues.

'These must be the animatronics I'm working with!' I thought as a looked to the side seeing a slide with the sign 'slide to fun!' above it.

I shrugged and walked up to it sitting at the entrance of the slide. 'Welp... I think this is my only way down!' I smile to myself as I push myself down the slide.

"Weee!" I laugh like a kid as I loudly splash into a ball pit.

I stand up and look around following the path into the daycare.

As I'm walking I hear a loud noise above me which actually scares me a tad bit!

"HOO HOO HOO!" I heard someone say above me as I turn my head to look up I see a animatronic jump into the ball pit with me.

I start to panic a bit and tried to rush out of the ball pit. As i reach for the edge of the ball pit I get picked up.

"HOO HOO! New friend..!" He looks me up and down looking like he's confused..? "You're not supposed to be here... Today is closed! Silly child!" He put me down still looking down at me.

"Were you stuck here from yesterday little one?" he said with a smile slightly bent over to get to my hight.

I am 5'3 so it makes sense but come on! He looks to be about 7ft tall if he's would stand at his full hight! Jesus!

"Umm... I'm not a kid... Thanks... I'm actually the new worker here my name is Y/N L/N." I said as I brushed myself off. He looked me up and down a couple times before his face turns a slight glow of pink.

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY! My name is Sun! But the kids call me Mr. Sun or Sunny!" He says rubbing the back of his neck almost like he feels guilty.

"I'm sorry about calling you a child Miss. L/N!" He said apologetically looking down at me.

"Hey! It's okay! I forgive you, also just call me Y/N! No need to be so formal!" I laugh at his shyness.

"REALLY? THANK YOU Y/N!" He grabs my hands and jumped up and down.

"OH! OH! We can do something FUN to get to know each other better! We can finger paint! Or draw! OR! OR!" He shouts like an excited little child.