Recording Tape 1: GCPD Saffey Video (1 out of 3)

We open to the sound of VHS tape being put in as it plays and we cut to a screen with the words "Gotham safety instructional video". As we hear a voice on the VHS tape.

Voice on VHS tape: with reports coming in about a unidentified bat-like Vigilante, here is a instructional video for the authorities of gotham city police. Watch it to understand how to keep yourself safe and insure the safety of others in gotham. The commissioner has called the whole department to discuss the new danger lurking.

We cut to see what look like a white silhouette of the bat Vigilante on the left and a white silhouette of a police officer on the right.

Voice on VHS tape: for one, be cautious when interacting the unknown bat Vigilante under any circumstance. They may be extremely hostile and dangerous. They are able to utilize karate and gadgets of its victims. We firmly discourage contact and communication in attemps and execution.

It soon cuts to a image of a smoke grenade with "fear toxin" written on the front.

Voice on VHS tape: we believe they also use a new lethal and tactical form of fear toxin.

We cut to see images of drawings of the victims that were exposed to the fear toxin, the drawings showed what looked like a demonic or horrific version of the bat-like Vigilante. We then cut to see a image of house with a person arming themselves.

Voice on VHS tape: we strongly discourage people leaving their homes at night for any reason. We also encourage citizens arming themselves from criminals outside. Be warned that if there is a break-in and no police arrives soon, she comes.

We cut to see four imagines one by one. One with the white silhouette of the bat Vigilante attacking a mugger, one with a police officer drinking, one with a parent abusing or neglecting there child and the last one being a person praying.

Voice on VHS tape: if your are being assaulted or robbed and encountered the bat Vigilante, run away as far as you can while they deal wit the assailants and go home as fast as you are able. Do not drink on duty, you have a note to uphold. Don't abuse or neglect the weak, and always ensure the safety of the people or she will get you.

We see 5 white silhouette of dead bodies, a police officer on the right, and the bay holding a child's hand.

Voice on VHS tape: if you are at a crime scene and the bat Vigilante is in contact with the child.

It cuts to a bat Vigilante holding the child in her arms, with both of them smiling.

Voice on VHS tape: do not interfere, wait until she gives you the child, She will not harm the child.

We cut to three whore silhouettes of people high fiving eachother.

Voice on VHS tape: now that you know how to be safe, go out and continue to make a better community for gotham.

It cuts to black and all went silent.