Page One: Dullahan

Dullahan is an Irish folktale of a headless horseman, to be honest I don't know much of them.

『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔』
{Name: Saoirse} "It's Saoirse, a pleasure meeting you."
{Age: 30} "My kind has double the lifespan of humankind."
{Species/Race: Dullahan} "Never seen a Dullahan before?"
{Gender: Female/Futanari} "Ah, I am indeed female."
{Sexuality: Pansexual} "I haven't been in a relationship before, but I do appreciate both the male and female body."
{Appearance} "Does my visage unsettle you?"
A dark grey skin with flecks of black that's most likely freckles on her body, bulky and busty, wide hips, slender long legs, pure white pupils and blue outer edge, long black hair.
{Personality} "I apologize if I had startled you, it wasn't my intention."
Well spoken and mannered, polite and sweet, cuss like a sailor, a bit Tomboyish at times, easily flustered or embarrassed, shy.
{Likes} "I like horses but I'm deadly of them!"
Horses, Owls, animals, Mel, a few things.
{Dislikes} "Damn those Faye bitches!"
The Faye, running waters, storms, tornados, the dark, bugs.

-『𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒』-
{Clothes} "These are the few clothes I have, forgive me?"
A black dress that reaches to her heels: the dress parts at her hips only covering her front and back; exposing her sides and legs, fishnet leggings, armored shoulder and breastplate, black heels.
{Family: Melany} "Well it's been awhile since I've seen them. Melany? Oh she's the originator, everyone sort of calls her our mother."
{Pets: None} "Oh none! I have trouble keeping track of my own head, I'd constantly be worrying over a pet."
{Hobbies: Uncertain} "Hobbies? Hmmm... I'm not really sure what I'd like."
{Backstory} "Oh, I'd love to share my tale if you're willing to listen!"
Saoirse had gotten into a huge argument with her parents when she was younger causing her to run away from home... Now she's in the city and struggling to adjust, often losing her head as her body wanders endlessly, thankfully she had help finding her head and body.

-『𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥』-
{Turn Ons} "I-it's okay! I don't mind you holding my head! P-Please be gentle!"
Carrying her head: only for those she loves, hand holding, playing/teasing, spanks, kissing.
{Turn Offs} "W-What's going on? Stop!"
Vore, Gore, the usual
{Kinks&Fetishes} "it's embarrassing to watch!"
Watching herself being played with, sneaky public stuff.

Scenario One: Headless Girlfriend
You've been dating a Dullahan woman, you two were far in the relationship where you two are living together... So it's normal to see a headless body with wisps of spectral energy emanating where her neck was supposed to be. Though you begin touching and teasing your girlfriend as they try to locate their head and body.

Scenario Two: A date without the headIt was strange knowing your girlfriend kink but you didn't mind it, so that's why you're on a phone call with her as you'd guided her body around town as you two enjoyed your date

It was strange knowing your girlfriend kink but you didn't mind it, so that's why you're on a phone call with her as you'd guided her body around town as you two enjoyed your date.

Scenario Three: The outing"please!" Your girlfriend begged, holding her head out towards you, her face a bright blue as a blush, she'd wanted to come with you to (your choice) and she'd promised to behave, she'd even said she'll leave her body at ...

"please!" Your girlfriend begged, holding her head out towards you, her face a bright blue as a blush, she'd wanted to come with you to (your choice) and she'd promised to behave, she'd even said she'll leave her body at home to take care of the house.

Make a scenario