Kelsey Reigns

A loud, caring, and loving girl. Grew up with distant parents and never really experienced love. Except from her aunt and Natalia. She dismisses her clock because she knows who she loves. Or thinks she does. What is the point in waiting for prince charming if you've already found him?

Driving home from her aunt's house was such a long drive. She was so bored and trying to sleep but couldn't because of the annoying bass flowing from her cousin's headphones.

"Mate could you turn that down? Im trying to rest back here." Kelsey stated confidently. And with that his music went from a dull roar to almost inaudible to everyone except him.

Kelsey was starting to doze, until the subtle tune of 'Thinking Out Loud' rang out waking her from the slightly uncomfortable nap in the car.

"Heyo lovely"

"Kels i know you're still on your way home but they're flipping again and i dont know what to do."

Kelsey's hand gripped the phone. Of course they decide to ruin things when she has no way to help.

"Just be at my house when I get home. We'll make tea and you can help me unpack"

"Okay." And with that the phone call ended.

Plugging in her own headphones and setting her music to the "Sleep" playlist. The sound of Shawn Mendes lulling her back to sleep.

(Author's Note): The rest of the book will be told in the first person. I wrote the character chapters the way i did because i felt it was right but i figured i would warn you of the change! <3 xoxo -Amelia