~Caught~

We were in a meeting. Everyone was doing good on Expecto Patronum. I found out mine was a bear. That was interesting. "Was your memory a prank you pulled?" I asked Geroge. "possible" he spoke. "Mine was" Fred added. I started laughing. 

All of a sudden things were shaking. The lights were flickering. The glass mirror was slowly cracking. What was happening? A hole was in the brick under the glass. Harry and me walked over there. "Ill make short work of this" An annoying voice said. We were caught. 

There was a voice and Harry grabbed me and the kids arm and tried to move us but I was caught in the rumble. After the smoke cleared I looked up. Umbridge and her squad. Please don't let Draco be there. Like he could hear my thoughts He pushed Cho along with him. He scanned the room and when his eyes fell on me his smug face dropped. 

George helped me up fast. "Get them!" Umbridge announced. Goyle went straight to me and put my hands behind me. "Let go of me!" I shouted at him. "No" "Let her go" Draco's voice was stern. I felt him let me go. Draco was standing next to me. I did not even want to look at him. 

I was disappointed he had to find out this way. My head boy carried me to Dumbledore's office. Umbridge was ranting about something. I was spaced. That was until I heard "Take him!" And seen Dumbledore wink towards me and Harry. Then his bird flew him out. I started giggling. 

"Silence you! You are both in deep trouble" Umbridge told me. I smiled. "Soon you will be too" I told her. I had no idea what I was talking about. I just wanted to make her nervous. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. "I don't know." "What do you mean?" "I do not know. May I be dismissed?" I asked the Minister. He nodded his head yes. "Thank you" I walked out the room. 

"Lana wait!" Harry called. I stopped. "What did you mean?" He asked. I laughed "I just like fucking with people Harry" He smiled. "I thought you had another vision" "No but I can sense my dad and boyfriend might be furious with me. I should get going. See you around brother" I told him as I walked away. 

I went to the common room. All my friends were sitting together. I walked over to them. "Hey guys" I spoke. They said nothing. Weird. "What's wrong? Where's Draco?" "What's wrong? Where's Draco? Is that all you care about?" Arianna asked me. I was taken back. "No I just noticed he was not here" 

"probably because he feels betrayed you were running a secret club and told no one" Goyle spoke. Shit. "No one asked you Goyle!" "Don't be mad at him because you were caught! We are your friends Lana, and you were hiding a secret from us!" Ari told me. "I understand you all are mad but I did it because I was asked to keep it a secret. All the things we discussed you guys knew anyways! Umbridge will not teach us so these people needed someone to do it and Harry talked me into it!" I explained. 

Arianna did this fake laugh. "Ari-" "No Drake let her say what she has to say" I told him. "How can I believe any of that? You just did not want us there right? Is it because we are Slytherin?" "How can you say that I am Slytherin to! Harry did not yall there, if it was up to me all of you would have been there. Why do you even care so much you had more time to snog dude's and do whatever you want!" I shouted. "You are calling me a hoe?" "If the fucking shoe fits Arianna" I felt bad instantly. 

She frowned and nodded her head angrily. "You know out of everyone in this room I thought at least you would never say anything like that to me" She had water in her eyes. "Out of everyone in this room I thought you were the one who would defend me for trying to help kids learn how to do simple spells. I guess we were both wrong" "I guess so" She said and grabbed her bag. 

She walked to the door. "I am leaving for the night." I just looked at her. She stood there for a few seconds and left. I looked at the rest of my friends looking at me. I felt horrible. I knew something like this would happen. 

"Could you guys send your input in letter form please?" I told them as I walked upstairs. I hurried into the shower and cried. I do not like fighting with my best friend. It was not even that big of a deal was it? 

I got dressed into my pjs and sat on my bed. I was just looking at the celling. I was so angry with myself. The angry I felt was horrible. Why was I so angry? I heard the door open. Probably Pansy. I wanted to just hurt something. "Hey" I knew that voice well. "Hi" I spoke back. It was Draco. 

"You know I am not mad right?" I shot up. I looked up to the boy standing at the end of my bed. I shrugged "You have every right to be". He sighed and sat on my bed. "Not really. I kind of figured you were actually in a group with your brother. It's just a group where you were teaching spells. If you were entertaining other guys I would have been angry" He chuckled. I laughed. 

"I wanted to tell you but Harry made me keep it secret. Ari's mad at me for it. I think are other friends are to. This would have never happened if we had a real teacher. In all realness this leads back to Umbridge" I explained. He laughed. "She causes a lot of problems" "Exactly! I will hate to see this punishment"  He sighed. "Whatever it is you will be stronger than it" "What if it is the electric chair?" "It's not going to be the electric chair" "It could be". We looked at each other and started laughing. 

He crawled and tackled me in a hug. "Take your shoe off!" I shouted before they touched my bed. "Yes ma'am" he said and took them off. We laid there with him flatted on top of me for a bit. "I am tired" He spoke. "Then go to sleep idiot!" "My room is so far away" I rolled my eyes. "That's why you sleep here!" He was so stupid sometimes. "Oh yeah" he got under the blankets and threw his arms around me. We fell asleep like this. Atleast Draco was not mad at me.