Episode 8 - Movie night

"Last time on total...drama...reunion! The campers were set to answer personal and invading questions. We learnt a whole series of new things, Jo's sexuality." Footage of Jo answering her question shows. "Lindsay's favourite total drama ship. Which I was not happy about." Footage of Lindsay saying Chris and chef was her favourite ship. "And Trent's remaining grudge against Duncan. Leading problems into him and Gwen's new relationship already! But there was also things we couldn't quite find out. "Duncan's biggest regret on total drama, Izzy's biggest insecurity and whether Bridgette would like to eat a dolphin or stay alone in the woods for 24 hours. When Bridgette didn't answer, it ultimately led to her demise." Footage of Bridgette walking the dock of shame shows. "Let's dig for even more drama here on total...drama...reunion!"

The campers were all lining up to get their usual breakfast from the mess hall. Chefs 'crunchy yet smooth' scrambled eggs.

"Ale." Izzy whispers as he turns around.

"Yeah?" He says trying not to tense up at the name.

"Do you...still believe me? About the Jose thing?"

Alejandro sighs. "I want to believe you Izzy. I really do but...you heard there was no buzzer."

"Chris must've rigged the game or something! Ale please I don't feel safe!" Izzy says as tears threaten to fall out her eyes.

"Shit..." Alejandro mutters under his breath. "Ok, just don't cry. I believe you." He says sincerely.

Izzy calms down a bit. "I'm really scared."

"I won't let him get near you, ok? Next challenge we lose, he's gone." Alejandro says. But in his mind he was uncertain he'd be able to get Jose out. Everyone on the gophers team except him was on Jose's side and he was sure Izzy would be the next to leave.

"Thanks..." Izzy says as she grabs her tray and heads towards the gophers table.

"What's up with her?" A female voice comes from behind him.

"Just upset about the whole Jose thing and no one believing her."

Heather scoffs. "What does she expect? You heard the machine when Jose got asked the question about 'killing' someone before."

"I know..." Alejandro sighs.

Silence.

"Ale is there any point of us being in an alliance anymore?" Heather asks.

Alejandro's eyes widen. Why would she say that? But what surprised him a bit was that when she called him ale he wasnt as annoyed? Weird.

"Why'd you say that?"

"You don't share anything. I don't even know what's going on with you and Izzy, you still haven't said a word about strategies and alliances are more than just agreeing to vote the same person each campfire ceremony." Heather spits.

Alejandro bit his lip. She had a point. "You right Uhm sorry. Come on I'll explain everything at the table."

Heather nods before following him to the table letting the next people push up in line.

"So...you and Elvis finally hit it off?" Duncan said to Gwen whilst carving into the wall.

"Duncan NO carving!" Chef shouts from the kitchen.

He ignores him.

"Yeah yesterday." She sighs.

"You don't seem too happy about that." He says.

"Yeah it's just...can you try befriend Trent or something? He still has a vendetta against you." Gwen asks pleadingly.

Duncan raises an eyebrow in confusion, "I don't do friends. Geoff and DJ are my only 'friends' and it's staying that way." Duncan says. "Besides Elvis here has nothing to worry about, our relationship sucked."