Mizuho Eva & Mizuho Ōta (possible WIP)

EVA (by mir)

Name: Mizuho Eva
(Former name: Eva Smith)
Age: 9
Gender: Female

Ability: Verbivore's Mirage
When the reader reads the word of an object or small animal, it summons the said object or small animal. The size of the summoned word must be the size of the users favourite book or smaller.

Favourite book: a red dictionary.

Extras:
Multiple mafia members admitted that when they were getting treatment from the Port Mafia's doctor Eva was either helping the doctor or reading from her dictionary.

The Port Mafia members also noticed how Eva is emotionally attached to the doctor, like they're her parent.

"Looks like Dr. Mizuho has some solid help." one of the doctor's patients states. "The doctor probably taught the girl some medicine."

Relationship with characters:

Mori Ōgai:

Eva and Mori don't see eachother often, and when they do, they don't often interact. Usually, Eva needs to support Mori when she has a play date with Elise. Eva also noticed how Mori acts with Elise and thinks it's a little weird, so she doesn't want to stay near him for too long.

Elise:

Her and Eva are good friends! They have play dates whenever they have the time, usually when Dr. Mizuho needs to babysit Elise.

Nakahara Chūya:

Nakahara is amused by the girl, from her behaviour to her attachment to the doctor, even if sometimes he needs to take care of Eva whenever Dr. Mizuho is busy with hard-to-deal patients. He refuses to admit Eva only respects Nakahara because of his rank in the Port Mafia.

Kōyō Ozaki:

Kōyō and Eva don't comunicate. Eva only knows that Dr. Mizuho and Kōyō sometimes have tea together, so she thinks that Kōyō must be a great person.

Akutagawa Ryūnosuke:

Him and Eva only meet when Akutagawa needs to get treatment for different reasons. Eva thinks Akutagawa is a little sad and pathetic, while Akutagawa thinks Eva got to be the doctors helper just out of pure luck.

Dazai Osamu:

Dazai and Eva have a one-sided rivarly. Care to guess who hates the other? It's Dazai. Even though Eva didn't catch Dazai while he was in the Port Mafia, she heard everything about him from Dr. Mizuho and almost sees him like a role model, but Dazai is jealous of Eva's relationship with Dr. Mizuho.

HOW PEOPLE CALL EVA

(i cpuldnt copy paste it so just deal with it.)

PORT MAFIA