My Perfect Everything (f)

Jisoo lets out a long sigh, laying on Jeonghan's bed as Jeonghan was doing his homework.    

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked, looking up from his book. 

The younger sighed again, rolling around in Jeonghan's bed. "Valentine's Day is coming up.." he says, looking at Jeonghan with a slight scowl.

Jeonghan looks at Jisoo confused, rolling his chair over to Jisoo. "Yeah it is?"

Jisoo pouts, "You still haven't asked me to be your Valentine.." he says, sadly but all Jeonghan could see was how cute Jisoo is. 

"Oh baby.." Jeonghan chuckled. "We're already dating. I didn't think I needed to ask you, but if you want me to, then I'll make it perfect for you." he says, kissing Jisoo's head. 

"I want you to.." Jisoo says, moving to sit on Jeonghan's lap. "I'll make you something special too." he says, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. 

Jeonghan smiles, holding Jisoo's waist. "Thank you. I can't wait." He leans in and kisses Jisoo, softly and slowly as he moves his hands to Jisoo's thighs. 

After a bit, they pulled away and stared at each other. "Are you staying over?" Jeonghan asks. Jisoo responds with a nod as he blushes. He covers his face against Jeonghan's shoulder.

"We-We haven't done it in a while..." Jisoo says.

Jeonghan's eyes widened at the younger's cute request. "Shall we do it then?" he asks, hugging Jisoo's waist. Jisoo nods his head against Jeonghan's shoulder. "Whatever you want~" Jeonghan chuckled. 

.

.

.

Feb.14

"Happy Valentines Day, my love." Jeonghan says. 

"Happy Valentines Day, Jeonghannie!" Jisoo says, running up Jeonghan and hugging him. Jeonghan reaches an arm out, wrapping his arm around Jisoo's waist. "I made you something!" Jisoo says. 

The older smiles, kissing Jisoo's lips quickly. "Yeah? I got your gift too." he says, handing Jisoo the bouquet of glitter red roses. 

Jisoo gasped, taking the massive bouquet into his hands. "You got me glitter roses!?" Jisoo squealed, happily. "How'd you know I wanted these?" 

"I saw you looking at them a few weeks ago." Jeonghan smiled, handing Jisoo a basket, filled with snacks, stuffed animals, literally everything Jisoo would like. 

"Hannie! I love it!" Jisoo says, happily taking the box into his hands. His hands were filled with the gifts. Then, he notices a small box inside the basket. "Hannie, what's that box?"

Jeonghan looks over and smiles. He takes the box and opens it. "Do you like it?" he asks. Inside the box was a silver chain bracelet that says Jisoo's name. 

The younger's eyes widened and looked up at Jeonghan. "I really love it! Thank you so much, baby.." he says, letting Jeonghan put the bracelet on him. 

Jisoo admired the shining bracelet for a bit until placing his gifts on a nearby bench in the mall. "My turn, Hannie!" Jisoo laughed, excitedly. 

Jeonghan smiled getting ready for the gift. The younger first picks up a shoe box, opening it. They were the new Jordans that Jeonghan wanted. "Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan eyes widened, smiling. He pulls Jisoo into a kiss. "I love you!" he says, extremely happy. He was saving up to buy a pair and was grateful that Jisoo had bought them for him. 

Jisoo giggled, "You're welcome~" Then, he picked up a wrapped present and handed it to Jeonghan. "Open it!" he says. 

The older quickly opened the box and saw an expensive cologne,  his favorite snacks, paper hearts, pictures of them and homemade strawberry cheesecake cookies made by Jisoo.