Short Story

Doc had enough of her attitude today, his public politeness died the instant he breeched the door frame of her room. "Darlin'..." he said insinuating he wanted to say more. You undid you dress and loosened your hair. He watched in fury as his usual smirk and admiration had gone from his face. You figured at most, he would leave you alone for the night; make you sleep alone. But there was something different about his face, his demeanor. You worried for a second that he was going to harm you. "You have gotten close to the end of my nerves as I'm gonna allow," he said taking off his hat and shutting the door.

Contrary to the people of Tombstone many think he was weak and lanky...he is anything but weak. More toned than even you imagined. Your dress fell gracefully off your body as did your undergarment. When you heard his words you felt quick hands grab you, lifting you with ease. "Manners will be taught darlin'" he said. "Doc, put me down!" You said. He bent you over the table. You felt his hand explore your area...a whimper escaped. Smack! You yelped before covering your mouth. Smack! You whimpered again. "You will behave." He felt again, wet...you were wet. He realized you enjoyed this. He didn't hesitate. "Ohhhh fuck!" You let slip as soon as he shoved himself all the way in. "Tonight you're mine and you will do as your told." He said.