Feelings?

~CHAPTER 3~

in alastors bedroom 6:48pm

lucifer was in deep sleep, meanwhile alastor had left the king sleep in his own bed. He was still in so much shocked by what just happened, his face felt hot and as he walk in the streets of hell he was dumbfounded, after walking for a while he finally arrived at the destination.

~cannibal town~

Alastor had come to cannibal town for help of an old friend of his. He walks through the crowd looking for the dear friend. A tall beautiful woman had spotted the radio demon from across the crowd, she was excited to see her best friend and so she immediately ran elegantly towards the deer.

Conversations~ :

Alastor|| my my is that rosie..

Rosie ||oh my stars! Do my eyes deceive me.. alastor? ALASTOR!

Rosie || oh! Where have you beenn

Alastor || oh you know haha. some work needed to be done at the hotel.

Rosie || the one you're working at? well then! Let's have some tea shall we. Ah! I've just got a really good offer from those outsiders haaa! I'm sure you'd wanna go for a trade as well!

Alastor || ah.. Ahaha! Well in that case I'd love to listen.

She sets up the table with some tea and biscuits and they both sat down.

Rosie || -sips tea- hm... Come now alastor what's with the face darling

Alastor || oh, well ive seemed to have catch some unknown feelings.. And I can't put my right mind on it.

Rosie || ah, dell details dear, details! Tell me what happened exactly.

Alastor || hm. Lucifer.. He-..we accidentally kissed and-

Rosie || -choked on her tea- hMph-! Wh-WHAT? Oh my- Im sorry for my reaction. What-what do you mean exactly..

Alastor || well! I was just about to say deer, lucifer and.. And I had accidentally kissed and, he fell asleep in my bedroom and he was sick so he's just in my bed but.. He dragged me into a cuddle.. I- rosie I don't know what to do.

Rosie|| the- the king of hell! Lucifer morningstar!?

Alastor || mm.. -nods- mhm.

Rosie || ah.. I see, you don't know what this feeling is don't you darling.

Alastor paused in hesitation.

Alastor || y... Yes.

Rosie || well, did you like it?

Alastor || that's the thing my deer, I dont know why I did.

Rosie || hmm.. Well would you like to see more of him then?

Alastor || is it bad I do.

Rosie || it appears to me that you've developed romantic feelings for him Al!

Alastor || romantic feelings..? well thank you for confirming it to me rosie.

-alastor felt his chest to be a lot less heavier-

Alastor || I suppose I should wait for the results if I really have developed romantic feelings.

Rosie || indeed!