Your timetable and course

You will enter the academy at 12. This is what your hours will typically look like 

First and second year:

Mondays and Wednesdays: For 1 hour after school, starting at 16:30. Theory on Monday, physical training on Wednesday. For the first two weeks, all sessions will be introductory courses

Saturday: 2 hours, from 10:00-12:00 Or 13:00-15:00. The first hour will be survival skills, the second will be working on a variety of weapons. 

Third and fourth year:

Two hours a week on Wednesdays and Mondays, 16:30-18:30. The first hour on Monday will be theory, the second on Monday will be mental preparation. The first hour on Wednesday will be spent on a variety of weapons, the second will be spent working on your preferred weapon.

Two hours a day on both Saturday and Sunday, 10:00-12:00 or 13:00-15:00. Saturday will be spent on weapons and physical training, as well as hand to hand combat. and Sunday will be spent on survival skills and theory. 

Fourth and fifth year:

By this point, you should be pretty lethal. You will begin to fight in a controlled environment against other people. Your hours are similar, except for an extra hour on Thursdays from 16:30-17:30 that will be spent fighting an opponent. 

Sixth year:

You're seventeen, and in July of the next year, you could have the chance to volunteer. By this point, we're watching incredibly closely. You no longer have timetabled sessions, but the theory rooms are always open and you can come and go whenever you like. However, there are optional courses for you to join. These are

Mental preparation: Every Tuesday Evening

Physical training: Every Thursday evening

Survival: Every Friday Evening

By this point, you're mostly on your own, but previous victors are always here to support and aid you. 

Final Year:

This is the year of your reaping. Attend every moment you can, do what you need to do. Make us notice you. This point may seem like a long way into the future, but remember there will come a time when you might be picked to volunteer. You can attend the same courses as the sixth year, plus an additional 1 to 1 course on your own preferred weapon that will be taken by a victor with a lot of experience with that weapon. Interest for these courses will be decided in May of the previous year, and we will arrange a time for you to meet with your victor.