ONE-SHOT

A/N : English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there's a mistake.

Characters : Shimotsuki Shun | Mutsuki Hajime | Yayoi Haru | Fuzuki Kai | Tendouin Tsubaki | Procellarum | Six Gravity

Relationship : Mutsuki Hajime/Shimotsuki Shun

Additional Tags : Possessive Behavior | Jealousy | Hurt/Comfort | Misunderstanding | Established Relationship

It was a nice day in the tsukino dorm and every unit in tsukino production was having a day off for two days. Of course they want to use this opportunity to do what they want and rest. In the Six Gravity and Procellarum shared floor, there is something wrong, why ?

Because for some reason Shun wakes up early not as usual, he doesn't even need Kai to wake him up cause they know Shun is a heavy sleeper and he will wake early only if there's something related to Hajime.

"Good morning everyone~" Shun greeted them cheerfully but they just stared at him, didn't know what to say and thought the same thing.

Then Yōu shouted what all of them thought "Wait wait ! W- who are you because you definitely aren't Shun because he never wakes up this early?!" Yoru who sat beside Yōu tried to calm him down "Ma ma Yōu calm down. It's definitely Shun-san....pro - probably. But Yōu is right Shun-san, did something happen that you have to wake up early?" Shun just smiled like he used to.

Rui suddenly said "Maybe Shun had a date with Hajime,'' everyone turned their head to the person that just mentioned eating his breakfast peacefully. Hajime feel that everyone gaze are at him, he look up from his breakfast and shook his head, Haru who seated beside him teased "Oh, Hajime you don't need to embarrassed and hide it from us for take your boyfriend to a date~"

Hajime was about to iron claw him, but Shun suddenly said "Gomen Haru~, Hajime is right. I woke up early because I had a date with Tsubaki" hearing Yōu comment "Ahhh..... You guys must have wanted to buy Hajime-san merchandise, right?" Shun shook his head and said "Non non non Yōu~, Tsubaki asked me to accompanying her to go shopping"

When Hajime heard what Shun said, he tried to hide his jealousy and asked "Why don't Tsubaki ask her group members to accompany her to go shopping ?" Shun just shrugged his shoulders and exclaimed "I don't know. Well I need to go now, bye-bye everyone~"

After Shun leaves the dorm, everyone can feel a somewhat terrifying aura emitting from Hajime that makes everyone want to go out of the radar.

"Haru, Kai you two come with me."

The aforementioned can't help flinching and to be more scared but still follow what they are being told to. The others can just pray and hope for those two safety.

"Hajime, where are we going ?" Kai ask once they outside of the others hearing "We're going to follow Shun and Tsubaki while they are 'shopping'" hearing that answer Haru and Kai can feel he is jealous "Oh~ Hajime is that jealousy I heard~?" instead answer Hajime iron claw Haru "Shut up, Haru" "O-ow,ow, ow Hajime, I'm sorry. I give !"

"You are not, seeing that you are still laughing," Hajime retorted dryly, nevertheless removing his hand from the other's face. Kai that saw the scene just laugh "Okay, but we need bring disguise before we follow them"

________________

Meanwhile at the same time...

"Hello there, Tsubaki~" Shun greet as soon as he saw Tsubaki already waiting outside of the dorm "You're late Shun" she said sulkingly "Hai hai gomen~, my dear moon goddess. They just asked me, "Why am I waking early?" "Ah, yes as I remember you always sleep through the afternoon" she said teasingly.