bonus 1

Early update....

Some mature content ahead, it will be the First bonus part.

Yn pov

I was sleeping peacefully,when sunlight disrupted it and then I feel some discomfort at my abdominal, I try to rub my hand on my abdominal when I got hit on hand and then I open my eyes to only moan, when my dear husband was licking my wet or should I say eating the fuck out of me, I again moan and grip on his hair, he keep sucking on it and his tounge work on my-

Yn: oh my god, ahhh-hhhhh.

I feel his smirk and he put his one finger, and keep sucking my clit, he put another finger and I feel I am about to cum, I tighten my wall and he got to know, he fasten his speed and I release in his mouth, he licked it and hover above me and kiss on my lips, uhh perfect morning kiss.

Jk: good morning princess.

Yn: your wishing method is becoming sexual day by day, I said chuckling and he chuckled too.

He again pecks my lips, I am loving this life with him, we are married since 6 months and the way day passed, I keep fall in love with him more.

I never regret my decision of loving this man beside me, when we got married, I was so nervous that if I am Doing right or not but after that day I never think that again, just because of him, he never make me feel low, he loves me like I am the only one, well no doubt I am.

He buys flowers for me all the way to my office, a fixed lunch date and dinner at home with him, my life can never be better again.

Last night only we did it and in the morning he again got started and now I feel like soon I will be a mother, because of this fucking bunny.

I was in my thought when I feel picking up, I look at him, he was picking me up in bridal style and I know where we are head to, it is our dairly routine, we will be making love and then he will clean me up, or we can say another round in the bathroom.

He make me sit on the wash basin and put both of his hand on my waist and stood infront of me.

He peck my forehead and said with a smile.

Jk: what are you thinking this early morning, shouldn't you enjoy my trick what I am trying to do on you.

I chuckled and put my hand on his neck and peck his lips, he started whining whenever he lack my attention.

Yn: I am not thinking anything, its just, I felt How lucky I am that, I am with you.

Jk: oh, so you think you are lucky then what about me, should I always thank you to be in my life.

I make a thinking face and say.

Yn: you should Thank me always but with a new way.

Jk: How?

Yn: by fucking me hard, I whisper this word and I know what reaction his will be.

Jk: baby, please be easy on me, I know you Love me, but please don't say like that.

I laugh and peck on his lips, he is like that only, he will fuck me, but if I talk about it, he will get shy.

He clean me and we get ready and went downstairs. I am again living in this mansion after we got married.

We were coming downstairs when i feel some eyes on me and i am sure who is this, jimin and tae.

Jimin: ahhm, See someone is Looking so happy, after  ruining our night.

Tae: i can even heard each and everything cleary.

They all sigh on thier maknae being all whining and i gave them a sheepish smile where jk was glaring at them.

Jk: then who told you to pick the room near by me, you should sleep opposite of it.

Jimin: right, whole mansion was echoing with her moaning, we should shift in another mansion already, he murmerd and we all sigh.

Jk: i will make a sound proof room and then no one will hear, cool.

They all look at him shocked and i hit on his leg, he speak without thinking.

Jk: ahhh! What?

Yn: shutup, think before speak.

He gave me a sheepish smile and nodd and started eating.

I sigh and eat my food and then i get up, but suddenly i started feeling deezy, i grab side chair and whimpers, they all came near me.

Jk: baby are you ok.

He ask me being scared and i nodded, i feel some lump in my throat, i run direct to the Bathroom and puke whatever i eat and i feel hand on my back.

He keep saying its ok, you will be ok, and after sometime, i got up and he look at me and wipe my face and look at me witb concern.

Jk: lets go we are going to the doctor.

He said but i held his hand and shook my head, he didnt listen and pick me up and direct went out of the mansion, on the way i keep saying, i don't want to got but this man never listen to me.

I huff and look outside, automatically my hand went to my stomach and he notice, he look stressed and he again ask.

Jk: are you having stomach ache, i know the new chef Must have do something, i will fire him soon.

I shook my head and he held my hand and peck on behind it, i smile Looking at me and he keep saying comforting things as i will not feel low again.

We reach at the hospital and when i meet with doctor, i told him to wait outside as i want to talk with doctor something, but he was being stubborn but evenyually went out after i glare at him.

I clear my throat and said to doctor.

Yn: um, i think i am pregnant doctor, i don't know about all the procedure but i keep feeling nausea for last days and now when today i feel something, its my Instinct that, i am.

Doc: hmm, i have to check for that, and if it is then it is good news, um did you check by yourself.

I shook my head and she nodded and then she send me inside to pee and then she will check by it.

Meanwhile with jk.

I was outside for so long, I don't know what she is talking about, I was being nervous, I don't want her to have some illness, we being living happy now, I was roaming around and then she came out with a smile, I smile back and I went near her.

Jk: what doctors say, is everything alright, there is nothing right.

She shushes me and pecks my cheek and says, I was so stressed out for this.

Yn: I am all ok, baby, its just food posing and I will be better in few days.

I knew it, it was that new chef, I grab her hand and we get out of that hospital and then we reach home and I pick her up and directly went to my room.

She kept giving me trantums, who will say she is mafia queen, she is so stubborn for her food, I feel she behave like this only infront of me, I saw her killing people and then she is deffinately diffrent personality.

Yn: I am queen for fuck sake, jk How can you pick me up infront of everyone.

Jk: I am your husband too, and I have all rights to be, I know you are ok but I cant take Risk.

I said and peck her lips, I make her lay down and about to go when she grip my shirt and look at me with puppy eyes, I smile I know what she want.

Jk: I am not going Anywhere, I am just giving a soup order for you and I will be back ok.

She nodded and I chuckled, and she was saying, I am mafia queen for fuck sake.

I laugh and went out.

Thanks for reading,

I wil write one or two more bonus part where you can See there only married life and I also wrote and exceptional ending, if you want please  comment for it and I will upload it for you.