Chapter 3

"Mamma im hungry" JoJo said shaking me.

I blinked my eyes to un blur my vision.

"Alright let me get cleaned up" I said going to the bathroom .

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I put my hair in a messy bun and i took my medicine for my anxiety attacks.

"What do you want to eat"I said walking down the stairs.

"Umm...umm..pizza"

"You are not having pizza for breakfast"

"Why not"JoJo whined.

"This is why im not taking you to barbie dream house"I said knowing she would stop.

"Okay okay i want pancakes "She said going to sit on the couch.

I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Momma can we get a puppy "

"Puppy?"

"Yes momma there so cute and fluffy "

"When you go back to school after summer over,or maybe sooner "I said as I sat her pancakes in front of her .

"Im gonna go shower ,put your plate-"

"I know I know ,put it in the dishwasher "She said mocking me.

"Glad you listen "I said walking into the room.

I took some clothes out and sat them on the bed. I walked in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes.I turned on the shower to warm. I got in and let the warm water hit my body.I lathered my body in bath and body works soap and rinsed it off.I did that about three times and got out.

I put on some sweats and a tight fitted nike shirt and put on my nike slides .

I walked out the room and her bath water running in JoJo's bathroom .

"Look at my big girl"I said kneeling down on the side of the tub.

"Im getting bigger momma and you helped me grow"

"I helped you grow?"I questioned

"Yes,you cut me up fruit and you gave me milk"She said in a duhh tone.

"You helped me grow to"I said smiling .

"How momma "She asked rinsing off.

"When i was younger before you was even thought of i was reckless and care less,but when i found out i was having you i got my life together ,you helped me grow into a mature women who knows how to handle her business and take care of my daughter at the same time"I said standing up .

"I love you momma"

"I love you to babes now get dressed ,we need to stop at the shop and then you and mariah can go to barbies dream house"I said walking in her room.

I got her clothes out since she really cant reach them in the huge ass closet.

"Come to the living room when your done alright "I said.

"Okay"

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch .I looked at my phone and no missed calls and a text from Tiara asking where i am.

Tion hasn't called or text me since the little incident. And I honestly miss her.As a friend though.

"Im ready "JoJo said walking in the living room.

"Alright lets roll"I said walking out the front door.I locked the door and continued to the elevator.

I buckled JoJo up in her booster seat and drove off.

I pulled up to the shop and parked in my reserved spot.I helped JoJo out and locked the doors.

"Wassup Key ,sup JoJo" Bentley said said as we walked in.

"Hey Uncle Bentley "JoJo said getting in a spinning chair.

"Hey bentley,where Alfonzo"I asked.

"Right here right here right here "Alfonzo sang as he came out the back room.

"Hey uncle al"JoJo said.

"Hey Josiah wasup Key"He said.

"You beat me here"Ciara said as she walked in.

"Yea now where is your sister"I asked.

"Shes doing her makeup you know how tiara gets"She said.

"Well we should get going to your house so Mariah can see JoJo "I said.

We spent hours at Ciaras house and night quickly took over.

"Alright im gonna go home and get ready"I said.

"JoJo give me a kiss,imma come get you as soon as i get up in the morning"I said picking her up.

"Okay momma see you later"She said giving me a kiss on both sides of my cheeks.

I got in my car and drove home.When i got there i immediately showered and put on my clothes.I had on a short black and gold dress and my black heels with gold spikes.I curled my hair and put on my jewelry and perfume.

I got a text from Tiara telling me to come down stairs.

"Bout time"Ciara said as i got in.

"Whatever man"I said closing and locking the door.

"So where we going "i asked.

"Cafe 54"Tiara said.

We pulled up to the club and the scene was lit.We got out the car and walked straight in.We didn't have to wait in line because of our connects.

We got in and went straight to the bar.After a few shots we went straight to the dance floor.I danced on Tiara to slow motion and Ciara was somewhere.

"Lets here it for Tion"The Dj yelled on the mic.

Tiara looked at me and back at the stage.Tion came out and started to rap to one of her songs.She had the club going crazy.She stepped to the end of the stage and our eyes met.She gave me a smile and continued to rap.

"You saw that"Ciara said jumping up and down.

"Where the hell you came from"I said nudging her with my elbow.

When her performance was over i went back to the bar.

"Can i have bottle of Hennessy "I asked.

"Thats 25 dollars"

"I got it"Some one said as i was digging in my purse.

"No thanks i got it Tion"I said pulling out the money.

"Well if you pay for it you got to let me take you and JoJo out tomorrow.I have a summer pass to a water park down town"She said smiling.

"Sure but only because JoJo would kill me if i said no,and she told me that you gave her a cookie before dinner"I said hitting her in the stomach lightly.

"Awwe man,She told on me"She said laughing.

"She sure did"I said handing the bar tender a 50.

"Your drink was already paid for"She said.

I looked at Tion and she had a smirk on her face.

"You can at least say thank you by dancing with me"Tion said.

I nodded and took her hand.She led me to the dance floor and earned it by the weekend came on.

I can feel the buzz from the liquor and my mind was gone.

I slowly whined against her body and that was all i can remember .