Chapter 1

Amal's Pov

The ringing of alarm is heard from my bedside table with drowsy eyes I offed it once but again after 5 min it goes off until I am finally awake. I saw the time and it was 4:50. It was time for my Tahjjud prayer, and with sleepy eyes, I got up from the bed and went standing to the bathroom and made my Wudu. Then I opened my prayer mat and started praying to Allah with tears streaming down my face. After I completed my Tahjjud prayer I heard Azaan, and then I continued with the morning fajr prayer, read the Quran and did some zikr as it was 6 in the morning. I have to get myself ready for my work.

Oops sorry I forgot to introduce you myself,
Assalamu Alaikum, my name is Amal, I am 23 years old. I just completed my BBM. My parents passed in a car accident when I was 16. We were 2 siblings and my brother Farhan left me after 1 year of our parent's death then I never saw him. I was brought up by my grandmother. Later I started working at a cafe for my college fee and also for our daily necessities.

Now I live alone in this small one-room house after my grandma passed away.
I applied my CV for the post of Assistant manager in my dream company, the Malik industry. And waiting for their response.
With this thought, I got ready for my work at the cafe wearing loose clothing and covering my head with a scarf.

I locked my house and went to the bus station after walking for 10min going through my phone where I was having a conversation with my best friend regarding a job interview at Malik Industries. She applied for the post in the financial department.

Once I reached my workplace I said my hello's to my colleagues and started working until 6:00 clk in the evening.
Our village has rules for women, a woman should not go out with any man unless he mahram and should reach home before maghrib. As walking distance to her village has no houses many men will be around in that area where they will be smoking and drinking. And if they see any woman they will physically abuse her. These rules were set by the Village Head.
At 6:30 she reached home before it was dark and continued doing her daily chores. And slept after praying Isha.

The next morning she did her daily routine and was about to get ready for her work when she saw there were 3 missed calls from Sam so she called back after the phone was received she heard a scream from another side of the phone. She got worried and asked Sam "Kya hua Sam subah-subah tum kyon chilla rahe ho?" ( "What happened, Sam? Why are you shouting so early in the morning?")She got replied from Sam

"Amal!!! I got a reply from Malik Industry and they asked me to come for an interview today.... Did you get any response from them!" She asked. So I said " Nahi yaar mein ne check nahi kari. Abhi check karke call karthi hoon." ( "No, buddy, I haven't checked. I'll check now and call you.")Saying this I cut the call and opened my email. Where I saw I also got a response from them asking me to come for an interview Today.. I was soo soo happy that I called Sam and told her the news. We decided to go together for the interview.

Later I called my workplace to inform them about my interview and got a reply of all the best from my Manager

It was already 9:00 and I had an interview at 11:00 .I reached the bus station after 35 minutes and saw Sam was already there. we took a bus to Main Street and reached Malik Industry in 1 hour.

We both entered the Malik industry with Bismillah
And went to the receptionist to ask about the interview. With that she told me to go to 9 th floor and Sam to 13 th floor Where an interview was taking place. As I reached the 9th floor I saw many people seated outside the office. I was nervous so I started making dikr with my Counter. Until I heard my name called
I entered the office room with nervous step there i saw an old man sitting in the chair in front of the desk. When he saw me he said " Good morning, Miss Amal.
I replied "Good morning sir".
"Hope you are doing fine"
I responded "Alhamdulillah thank you"
"So shall we begin," he said with that he started asking me questions